𝒙𝒊𝒗. don't you dare

CHAPTER THIRTEEN,don't you dare

CHAPTER THIRTEEN,
don't you dare.

━━━━ AVERIE knocked on the door, well more like banged on it very repeatedly and very hard trying to get fezco or ashtray to quickly open the door. "open the door!" Averie shouted.

fezco showed up at the door with a tux on, but his face showed other wise. "you can't be here, averie. go somewhere else, please." Fezco said but she didn't hear shit about what he just said walking past him a gasp leaving her lips as she noticed Faye's boyfriend on the couch, lifeless with blood everywhere.

"Averie, fuck, leave dude." Fezco said trying to get a hold of her but she quickly slipped away making her way towards the bathroom where she saw a figure head inside there. "fuck." he didn't have time for any more problems, he went back to the lifeless body his mind going blank.

"Ash," averie breathed out as she saw the blood stain on his sweater. "ashtray."

he felt his whole world crumble up as he watched the girl of his dreams standing in front of him. he walked forward, his lips going on hers for a soft and short kiss before walking out and heading towards the laundry room grabbing the guns and placing them around his body.

Averie followed behind him anxiously as she knew that at any second they could come right through the door. Ashtray walked outside of the room pulling averie softly in front of him, Fezco noticing what ashtray was doing. "Ash, stop playin'! I need you to walk out this fuckin' door right now, bruh! Averie go out the window and leave." Fezco said following after ashtray who kept on walking along with averie.

"ash, we not soon' this shit, man! How you think this gonna end, bruh?!" Fezco shouted frustrated as ashtray set the gun down inside of the tub along with amos and the other pair of guns. the footsteps and chattering getting closer.

"averie, go out through the fucking window right now." Averie felt tears whelm up inside of her eyes as she looked between Fezco and ashtray, "ash give me the gun." The door started to bang causing ashtray to lose his contact with Fezco and look directly at averie.

"go out the window, averie, please." Ashtray said still holding the gun close to him as his hands were on each side of her cheek. Averie whimpered shaking her head, tears falling down on each side of her cheek along with him who was overwhelmed with feelings. the banging got more harder and louder.

Averie kissed his cheek, a soft tender cheek before whispering in his ear, "i think i love you, ashtray." he didn't have time to say it back to her as she was already heading towards the window of the bathroom, going out of it.

ashtray closed his eyes with a shudder, tilting his head up towards the sky letting those tears fall out more. he loves her, oh how much he fucking loves her. but the universe just doesn't seem to want that.

once again, averie was running. but she wasn't running with glee and joy, she was running for her life. she was running towards the her dad. towards someone who has to give her an explanation on everything, to ask him why does he hate her so much to do this to her?

she was sobbing once she arrived at the police station. her knees were weak, she was weak. Alex was right on top to catch her inside of his arms as she sobbed on his chest. she tighten her fist against his shirt.

she wanted to rewind back time to when she was happy. to when she was with her boyfriend, her best-friend, with ashtray. when they shared their second kiss, to when they first hugged, to when they argued, to when they fought over spaghetti o's.

to a time where she could say 'I think I love you' properly. to a time where they could both be happy without any worries, only themselves for each other.

"shhh, im here." Alex whispered placing his head on top of her head as she continued to cry, for everything. "you don't deserve this, mi amor." He said to her, she was young, she's a teenager. Alex, himself feels like a shit of a dad for letting this happen to her daughter.

"you could have stop this." Averie mumbled against his chest her hands colliding with his chest, her head tilting up to look at him. "you could have stop this, dad!" Averie said louder now hitting him again on the chest.

"i can't — why me, dad?" she asked tears still spilling from her eyes knowing that right now something terrible is happening in the house of where he's at. "why did I lose my mom?" she closed her eyes shaking her head. "why do i have to lose him?"

she dropped her head back on his chest, her sobs turning more silent but her mind was speaking louder. "why can't I be happy?"

he didn't know how to answer her daughter. she's just a teenage girl who has finally found some sort of a gateway to happiness only to lose that gateway of happiness once more. he didn't want to give his daughter a false answer, he didn't want to give her a answer that would give her hope.

"i wanna go home."

that night he took her back home. averie felt numb, she hasn't hear from him neither does she want to call or go. Alex gave her all the answers she needed, he left some parts out.

averie wasn't eating, she was always sleeping or laying in bed. she didn't feel anything, even when she went back through memories or through photos she didn't feel happy, she didn't feel those butterflies roaming through her body, she felt numb.

only know she has put in thought how much people take their love ones for granted. how much people take everything for granted.

how she took him for granted, how she took her mom for granted. she wants them back, she needs them back.

so laying in her bed, facing the ceiling she left the last few tears fall out of her eyes before whispering still staring blankly up at the ceiling that is covered if glow in the dark stars. "im sorry mom and ash..."