-CUDDLES☀️💝-

3RD POV

   You worked with the daycare attendant Sundrop as his assistant, you two were best friends, and you both worked great with kids. You and him would do pretty much anything together, you two were impossible to separate. Whatever he did, you did too. You followed each other around like puppies, you cared about him and he cared about you, you were two peas in a pod, nothing could split you two apart.

   Today you had agreed to have a sleepover with Sun in the daycare when the pizzaplex closed so that nobody would catch you two, you both had planned out the slumber party for an entire week, and you two were super excited about it, of course. What he didn't know is that you planned a little secret you were excited to tell him about, but you didn't know how to tell him.

  You had developed a little crush on the daycare attendant and planned to tell him. The only problem is 1. He was an animatronic and 2. That might ruin your incredible friendship with the cheerful animatronic. You didn't want to risk losing your friendship with him, he was your best friend, and one of the few people you've ever talked to, and could get along with.

SUN'S POV

   As I finished cleaning up the daycare I looked at the time. 11:47 PM. They'd be here soon!! I'm so excited to see Y/N! I began bouncing up and down, just thinking about them. Y/N brings me so much joy, I care about them so much! They always make me feel warm and fuzzy and I just wish I could scoop them up and cuddle them forever!

   Eventually I settled down, and continued tidying up the daycare just a little more before they arrived. I wanted everything to look as nice as possible before they arrived. As I was tidying up I looked at the front desk. On it was a picture of Y/N when they had first arrived. At the time, I had made them a little nervous, but then we became best friends! I picked up the picture and stared at it, before giving it a hug and setting it back down. As I was about to turn around, I heard a crash in the ball bit. It took me a few seconds before realizing.
   "Y/N! You're here!"

3RD POV

"Y/N! You're here! Sundrop said, quickly jumping into the ball pit with you. You laughed as the daycare wrapped his long arms around your waist, giving you a hug. You, in return, wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face into his plush-like chest.

   "So sunshine, what shall we do first? I have so much planned!" Sun said, ruffling your hair.

   "Well," you started, while fixing your hair, "I was hoping maybe we could... cuddle?" You finished, looking away from Sun.

   "Cuddle?" He replied, tilting his head like a confused puppy.

   "Y-Yeah... we don't have to if you don't want to! It was just an idea-" You were cut off by Sun scooping you into his arms, sitting down, with you sitting in his lap (don't be weird).

   "Of course we can cuddle, sunshine!" He said, gently playing with your hair.

  "T-Thank you, Sun." You said, resting your head in his shoulder, looking up at him.

   "No problem! Besides, that's what friends are for, aren't they?" He said, staring back at you, wrapping his arms around you once more.

   You giggled, before staring down, and gently holding his arms in place. You never wanted this moment to end.

   "Hey Sun?"

   "What is it, Y/N?"

   "I love you."

   "I love you too, sunshine."

A/N

   Damn I'm jealous of Y/N and I wrote this shit 😭 Anyways yeah this is kinda short but whatever 👹