-I'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU☀️🤍- (slight vent, cause idk anymore)

In this fic, Y/N is aroace and in a relationship with Sun (also this is a slight vent abt how I've been feeling abt my sexuality recently.)

3RD POV

You had been dating Sun for a while now, you worked as his assistant. You cared about him very deeply, and he cared too, but recently, something just hadn't felt right. You didn't know how to describe this feeling, but it felt as if it were slowly killing you.

At first, you thought you were just questioning your love for the daycare attendant, then tried to think about why, when it suddenly clicked. You didn't love him romantically, you never have. Panic flooded through your brain, and so did guilt. You told yourself that you simply were just tired, and that it wasn't true.

Despite what you told yourself, inside you knew it wasn't true. The guilt was slowly eating you alive, and it only increased when you saw Sun.
"Hello, Sunshine! Is everything alright? You don't seem like yourself, and the kids wanna play!" He said, placing a hand on your shoulder to comfort you.

You looked up at the daycare attendant, although he could not physically change is face expression, you knew that deep down, he was worried about you. Your heart broke into a million pieces as you looked at him, scared of what to say. You didn't know how to tell him about the way you felt.

As you continued to stare at the worried animatronic, you felt your heartbeat move to your throat, and tears quickly form in your eyes. As you felt years roll down your cheeks, you slowly began to cry. Immediately, Sun wrapped his arms around you, holding you close.

"Y/N! Sunshine, what's the matter..?" He spoke, running his fingers through your hair.
With your head buried in his chest, you spoke. "You promise that you'd never hate me, right..?"

"Of course not, Sunshine! You mean the world to me!" He said, holding you even closer, as you buried your head into his soft, plush-like chest once more.

TIME SKIP

You looked into his eyes, worried and panicking after explaining how you felt. After a few seconds of silence, his grip on you had loosened.

"Sunshine, you know that... no matter what, I'll ALWAYS support you. No matter who you are, I'll love and support you along the way." He said quietly.

"Thank you, Sun." You said, hugging him as tightly as you could, crying once more. Both out of relief, and the slightest bit of heartbreak.

"I'll always support you."

AN:
To my partner: I love you, I'm just having a sexuality crisis