-SCARRED🐻🌧-

3RD POV

   You were upgrading Freddy, you had just obtained Monty's claws, and were giving them to the fatherly bear. As you were connecting the wires, Freddy spoke.

"Y/N? Where did you get these? They look.. familiar." He said, as you finished connecting the last of the wires together.

"Well," you started, now testing to make sure they worked, "They're...," you paused, not wanting to tell him, "They're spare parts." You finished, continuing your task. As you were about to finish, he spoke once more,

   "These... don't look like spares." He said, staring at his new claws, "These look like..." the realization had set in, and he looked at Y/N, "A-are these.. Monty's claws?" He stuttered.

   You sighed, looking away. "I'm sorry, Freddy. I had to, it's the only way for me- us, to move on," you sighed, making eye contact with him, "besides, he had fallen and lost his legs, what use could his claws be to him if he's already that destroyed?" You said, staring at the fatherly bear, worry in his eyes.

   "Y/N... he is my friend... why would you do such a thing...?" He said, looking as if he was about to cry, if he even could.

   "I'm so sorry, Freddy. It's just- my life was on the line. I had no choice." You sighed, exiting the protective cylinder, breaking eye contact with the heartbroken animatronic.

   You waited for Freddy to exit the protective cylinder, but he didn't. He sat there, staring at the buzzing light above him, refusing to believe what he had just heard.

   "Freddy, Cmon. We have to go..." you said, looking into the window.

   "I need a minute." He said, an angry tone in his voice. You stepped back a little due to his tone, and looked at him once more. He looked... scarred.

A/N:

Idk anymore