-FLUSTERED 🐊💝-

(Y/N is non-binary in this)

3RD POV

You had came here against your will. Earlier that day, you were relaxing in your home before you got a call from Author (Aaron) saying that he was gonna come over and pick you up. It was so sudden, and out of nowhere so you just listened. Now you're here.

As the two of you stepped inside, Aaron turned to face you.

"So Y/N, what do you wanna do first?" He asked, smiling.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" You replied.

"You wanna visit an animatronic? Apparently they have emotions, which I still don't understand how." Aaron said.

"Sure!," you started, "Let's visit Monty?" You finished, waiting for Aaron's response.

"Yeah sure! But where would he be?-" Aaron asked, tilting his head.

         "Maybe in his room?" You replied.

         "Yeah, let's go check!" Aaron said, bouncing up and down a little.

          After a while of walking, you two finally found your way, just to see there was a long line. You both sighed, and stood in the long line, looking at all the adults holding onto their excited children.

         After waiting some time, the family in front of you in the line had finally left Monty's room, causing Aaron to basically shove you into his room, while he waited outside for you.

         Nervously, you turned around, now facing the gator.

         After a few seconds of awkward silence and trying to figure out what to say, Monty spoke. "Don't you have a kid with you or somethin'?"

         "No, but I could consider my friend out their one." You said, his accent catching you off guard, not knowing Aaron was listening.

          "Oi! I heard that!" Aaron shouted.

          You laughed, so did Monty.

          "Definitely sounds like a child." Monty replied, laughing.

          "HEY!" Aaron shouted once more.

         You two started to laugh even more, hearing them being upset.

          "So what's your name?" Monty asked.

          "I'm Y/N!" You said, smiling.

           A few seconds had passed by, before you heard something. Was that... purring? Gators can purr? Not only that, but an ANIMATRONIC? You were confused. All you could hear was the gator purring softly, and Aaron giggling outside the door, clearly knowing something that you didn't.

          As you were lost in thought, you felt two, giant arms wrap around your waist, picking you up. You shrieked a little, then calmed down, now facing the still purring alligator.

          "You can purr?" You asked calmly.

          "What? Ya didn't know gators can purr?" He replied, making eye contact with you.

           "N-no. I didn't. Why?"

          "It's how they attract mates."

          "Oh okay- wait what."

A/N

Yeah I kinda gave up at the end so it kinda sucks- this was requested by urbosarules777