-TIRED 🐻💝-

3RD POV

         You didn't get much sleep, due to working as a security guard, and being busy during the day. You took any chance you got to sleep, but it didn't feel like enough. The little amount of sleep caused you to hate your job, you blamed it for your lack of sleep. If you hated it so much, why did you stay?

You only had one reason. Freddy. Freddy was your friend, he'd be heartbroken if you left all of a sudden, you couldn't do that to him.

But at the same time, it was destroying your sleep schedule. You didn't know how much longer you could keep doing this, you were incredibly tired. Of course you cared about Freddy, but you cared about your health more, because it's important, so you were staying home today to get some rest.

You had no idea how worried Freddy would be.

FREDDY'S POV

         I was worried, Y/N wasn't here today. Are they okay? We're they sick? Hurt? Did they quit? Did I do something wrong? Whatever's going on, I hope that they're alright.

         As I continued to worry about my missing friend, someone had came up to me from the side. "Hey Freddy," the person said, grabbing my attention. "Y/N won't be here today, they're taking the day off."

         "Oh, are they alright?" I asked, sounding worried.

         "Yeah, Y/N is going fine. They're just extremely tired and can't make it today. They'll be back tomorrow."

         "Alright, I'm glad they're okay." I sighed, feeling relaxed knowing that nothing was wrong with Y/N. The person chuckled, and walked away, leaving me by myself.

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

         I walked into the building, feeling great. I slept almost all day yesterday, and spent some time talking to my friends when I was awake. As I paused, and looked around, I felt two giant, mental arms wrap around me, lifting me up off of the ground and hugging me.

         "Welcome back, Y/N. I missed you." Freddy spoke, making me smile.

         "I missed you too, Freddy." I replied, turning to look at him.

         "Did you get enough sleep yesterday?" Freddy asked, concerned.

         "Yes Freddy, I got lots of sleep. Now, I gotta get to work." I giggled, gently pushing myself away from the giant bear.

         "Alright Y/N," he paused. "I love you."

         "I love you too."

A/N

Tysm for the request, I'm so sorry it took so long, I didn't have motivation but it's finally done!!
This was requested by Alaamort