-PROTECTIVE ⌚️🤍-

3RD POV

         You and Gregory had gotten stuck in the pizzaplex, and were currently trying to find a way out. You had suggested possibly splitting up, but no matter how hard you tried, he refused to leave your side. You assumed he was just scared of being alone, so you suggested maybe Freddy could go with him while you go by yourself. He refused even more.

"Gregory, c'mon. If we split up, there's a chance we could find the exit sooner, and if we're together and we get caught, both of us could get hurt." You said, staring at your friend, who was clinging onto you.

"No!," Gregory replied loudly, "You could get caught and have nowhere to hide and then you'll be dead!"

You were about to speak, but paused for a minute, waiting if he had anything else to stay.

"We're going together. I'll keep you safe," he grumbled, "you're my friend... I don't wanna lose you." He finished.

You sighed, "Alright fine. We'll stick together-" before you could finish, he hugged you. You waited a minute, before the both of you continued walking, looking for a way out. He made you stay behind him most of the time, saying that he wanted to keep his friend safe.

__________________________________
___________TIME SKIP_______________

You two made it to the daycare, and decided to take a break. You and Gregory were doing some arts and crafts while Sun watched to make sure nothing bad happened. It was quiet for a bit before Gregory spoke, "Y/N, you're my best friend." You looked up to see him smiling, and you smiled back, and continued your arts and crafts.
__________________________________

A/N
I apologize if it's not long enough or if it's not that well written, I'm getting back into writing. I should also apologize for not working on this in a while, and I know I have a few requests to start working on.

This request was made by emmerson_games ^^