Chapter 3

"So, your room's still the same?" Hae-in stated. He sat on the edge of Jisoo's bed while the raven was cleaning up the mess on her desk.

"Of course, why would it change?" Jisoo asked as she sat beside the boy.

"I just thought you'd decide to change it."

"I didn't."

"You haven't told your Mom that we broke up?" Hae-in asked.

"I just... have a lot in my mind lately. I'll tell her eventually so you can stop coming at my house and pretend that we're still together," Jisoo said.

"Yeah... uh, that's not what I came here for," He said. The raven arched him an eyebrow.

"Then why are you here?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I didn't break up with you because of what Jennie said. I just had my reasons and I never once believed in those rumors Jennie made about you," He said, placing his hand above Jisoo's.

"I understand. You fell out of love, I get it," Jisoo said, standing up.

"No Jisoo, that's not it."

"Then what is it? One day you just feel like breaking up with me, so you did?"

"Jisoo, that's not what I sai-"

"Then tell me. You left just like that? You didn't even bother telling me why," Jisoo said.

Hae-in stood up and took a deep breath, "There was someone else, okay?"

Jisoo felt anger rising onto her, "I knew it."

"Listen, I broke up with her because I-"

"Oh, because you want me back?" Jisoo scoffed.

"Yes, Jisoo if you give me another chance I promise I-"

"Maybe you should leave," Jisoo said.

"Jisoo please..." He said, taking the raven's hand. Jisoo quickly pulled off her hand from him and took a step backwards.

"Just go," With that, Hae-in sighed and decided not to push it. He walked out of the room but not before closing it behind.

Jisoo walked to the door and locked it before going to the bathroom. She took a deep breath and turned on the faucet. She puts her hand together, filling it with water and washed her face. She took a clean dry towel and wiped her face before getting on her bed.

-

"Settle down everyone, take out your materials," Mrs. Yoo, a biology teacher, said. Everyone took out their materials and settled on the floor.

"You may start making the project, I'll be at the faculty," She added. Jisoo just sat on her seat silently, having no energy of doing the project.

Suddenly, a boy tripped over which caused the water he was holding to fall on Jisoo. Everyone was laughing at her but she chose to ignore and stood up.

"Sorry, Jisoo... I was no-"

"It's okay, just..." She tried wiping off the water but it was already soaked, "Forget it."

She walked off and went out of the classroom, not knowing the brunette was watching her the whole time. Jisoo went to her locker to look if she had kept some spare clothes inside but instead was met by another letter. She quickly opened it.

Can I meet you outside the school after class?

Jisoo's frustration made her crumple the paper and throw it back inside her locker. She looked for something to wear but seems like there wasn't.

Jisoo walked to the bathroom and tried drying her shirt with a dry towel but it wasn't working. After 10 minutes, she gave up.

Out of a sudden, she got startled when someone touched her shoulder. Jennie stood there and threw a gray oversized tee on her face. Jisoo removed it and looks at her confused.

"I found that on the floor, do whatever you want with it because I don't care," She said before she walked off.

She knew the brunette was lying since it still had a price on it. It was clean and new. She thought Jennie must've bought it, but why would she?

Having no choice, Jisoo decided to wear the shirt Jennie gave her. She made sure there wasn't some sort of note written on the shirt that says "kick me" since she found it weird onto why Jennie would buy or let her use it.

After biology class, Jisoo wasn't able to finish her project. Right now, she was met by Lisa near the locker area.

"Are you good?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah... just tired," The raven answered.

"Yeah me too, do you wanna grab lunch together?"

"Sounds good," And so, they both headed to the cafeteria and sat on an empty table. Jisoo took off her bag and placed it beside her. She was about to stand up but Lisa stopped her.

"Stay here, I'll get the food. My treat," She smiled in which Jisoo returned.

"Thank you."

"No worries."

On the other table sat Jennie, Irene, and Nayeon. The three girls were laughing as they chat. The atmosphere inside the cafeteria was pretty loud, some students were running around while throwing crumpled papers at each other.

Strangely, everyone inside the cafeteria went silent and the only thing that could be heard was ding sounds from phones. Everyone taking out there phones while Jisoo sat there confused. Just then, she also heard a chime coming from her phone.

She took it out and was met by an anonymous text message. She clicked it and a picture appeared which sent the raven freezing on her spot.

Written there was "Kim Jisoo from section 12-B seen with a junior student outside the campus" with a picture of her kissing a boy outside the school attached onto the message.

She looked up and was met by everyone's eyes, including a certain pair of cat-eyes. Some students were whispering with each other. She looked around and saw Lisa staring at the picture on her phone.

"Wow Kim, I didn't know you were into younger nerd boys."

Everyone started laughing and Jisoo's eyes met Jennie's. She knew Jennie did this. She always has. She loves embarrassing people with stupid rumors and accusations.

However, she saw something else in the brunette's eyes. Something that looked so innocent yet mad. But still, a part of her suspected Jennie of doing it.

"This is not me. Can't you see it's been photoshopped," The raven stated but no one seems to believe her except Lisa.

"Yes, it's clearly been photoshopped," Lisa started as she walks towards Jisoo, "who ever did this is so fucking immature."

"Keep telling yourselves that, ladies. But it's definitely her. There was even a rumor of her being pregnant but she didn't want to keep the baby so she h-"

"That's not true!" Jisoo exclaimed frustratingly with tears threatening to leave her eyes. Grabbing her things, she started walking away but when she met Jennie's eyes once again, the brunette looked away.

"That's right, Jisoo. That's the only thing you know, right? Walking away?" A student laughed but it didn't stop Jisoo from leaving the cafeteria. She had enough of everyone's false rumors about her. That picture has cleary been edited and she knew Jennie was behind it. Again.

"Shut your mouth, Jungkook," Lisa glared at the boy before going after her friend.