Red Hunter Trailer

'though'
"speaking"
"narrator"

"my life is good, right now i study in beacon"

the screen show happy jaune walking in beacon hall with school uniform.

"i train to become a huntsman"

the scene change to jaune arc training with pyrrha.

"i have friend"

the screen show jaune cook with ren, nora and pyrrha talking to each other on the table. the scene change to jaune gone shopping with team CFVY. he, fox, and yatsu is carrying the clothes that coco buy while velvet say sorry to jaune. and the scene finally change to jaune and his team eating with team RWBY

"and someone i fall in love"

it show a girl with pale skin, black hair with red tips and silver eyes

"yup, that girl is  Ruby Rose. i kinda fall in love with her after she give me a pep talk"

the first scene show Jaune and Ruby playing game in her dorm with their pyjamas laughing.

another scene show them reading comic in library with smile.

the third scene show them jaune sleep in his dorm with ruby sleeping in his lap. holding her like a pillow.

every scene show the smile of Jaune arc and blush on his cheek.

"i didn't tell her because she can do better than me. to me, as long she is happy that is enough for me..... but that is one the biggest regret i have"

the screen show team JNPR in Ozpin office. Ozpin eye look slightly dead inside and it show sadness. on his table is team RWBY weapon, broken with blood. jaune eye focus on Ruby cape.

"team RWBY went MIA"

"that night i can feel part of my soul died"

the scene change to jaune on his knee on the roof crying. he holding on ruby cape and in front of him is a scroll. slowly his body shine pure white blinding the screen.

"i make a promise to myself"

the screen show jaune but he wear different clothes, Croceo Mors still on his hips. he didn't wear his hoodie anymore. he just wore a white simple T-shirt and jean, he also wear black jacket, glove, and boots. the scene show jaune wear ruby cape and on his back is red scythe-assault rifles hybrid.

"i will finish what team RWBY starter and arc never goes back on their words"

jaune it show training with his new weapon fighting qrow.

the scene change to member white fang talking to each other. the screen pulled up to show jaune on top of building, glancing down on them with emotionless eyes.

the next scene show jaune and neo fighting on empty warehouse. their weapon clashing together so fast. the  fighting make them look like a professional huntsman and huntress fighting each other.

the final scene show jaune fighting cinder on vale with people running away. 

after that a calmer scene show where jaune and qrow talking in mountain glenn on night.

"you know what kid, you must follow me when i went to a date"

"why?"

"with your semblance i can finally get marry"

"are you sure it because your luck and not your face?"

the scene show jaune smug face and qrow with his mouth open wide and his eyes twitching