wizard arc trailer

'though'
"speaking"
"narrator"

the screen open to salem alone walking in the destroy city of vale.

"it had been three year since humanity gone extinct. salem have won. but there are still one more human to kill"

salem walk and see beacon or whatever that is left off. she goes to the elevator and gone down.

when the elevator door open. she see a man. yellow hair and his eyes is close. he wore a simple white T-shirt and white chestplate. a blue jacket that have fur in the edge of his sleeve and hood. but his sleeve is shorter that normal jacket only reach to his elbows. he also wore dark blue jean and normal shoes.

she also see different weapon on him. on his back he have Magnhild and Crescent Rose. on his hip he have Croceo Mors and Myrtenaster. on his arm he have Ember Celica and at his upper arm he have Gambol Shroud. on each of his thighs he have StormFlower.

he open his eyes show his blue eyes to meet with her red eyes

"Heya salem" jaune speak with a smile

the screen show team (R)WBY, (J)NPR, and Neo swimming on their own blood before it cut again to show jaune and salem

"Do you think even the worst person can change...? That everybody can be a good person, if they just try?"

salem confused but jaune talk again before she can ask

"Well here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? Cause if you take another step forward... You are really not going to like what happens next" jaune say with a smile

salem just laugh and step forward

"so what will you do now mr arc?"

jaune just stare and sigh. his eyes close again as one memory come out.

it cut into jaune holding dying ruby

"please. stay with me. please don't go and leave me alone" jaune cry

"sorry jaune" ruby say weakly

the screen cut into jaune just stay there crying and scream ruby name and all of his friend.

he open his eyes again. now his eyes show determination

in a flash, jaune was in front salem and he slash her head off

the screen change to jaune flying in the air with Crescent Rose on his hand. he then fire a lightning from his hand to the army of the grimm, easily killing them. he landed.

"how are you using magic!!!" salem roar

jaune just smile and his eyes change to brown.

"ahh. you don't recognize your own husband?" jaune with ozpin voice with teasing tone

it cut into salem in a crater. her lower body is gone from the blast jaune create.

jaune/ozpin look at salem from above of the crater. his hand inside the hoodie. take out his hand from his pocket and create some light orb

jaune/ozpin close his hand with the orb inside. he close his eyes. when he open it. his eyes change back to dark blue. he see salem completely heal

"welp. let's continue"

it change to jaune on his knee panting. he look tired. some of his weapon little bit broken and some need to be repair. the only weapon is not broken is Croceo Mors. and there are some small cut on his clothes too. while salem look perfectly fine.

salem look at jaune. slowly a smile crept across her face.

the screen now show salem right front of jaune.

"do you have any last word?" salem say still caressing his right cheek. jaune didn't say anything.

"welp that is too bad" salem say while make a sharp nail from left hand to end the last human life.

"you know, i make a promise long time ago" suddenly jaune say making salem stop, suddenly jaune body shine with pure white. the wind push back salem.

"and i planing to keep with my promise" jaune smile weakly. the light blinding the screen. when the light die down. salem was alone. jaune nowhere to see.

the screen show a bleeding woman with black hair with red tip. she have white hood. before the screen get dark.