Astral Arc trailer

(A/N= i don't own Astral Chain or RWBY. also the description of the characters i got from astral chain fandom. i just copy them because i too lazy. also i probably make more "Astral Arc trailer" because there still more i want to add but this is already too long with the description of the characters. so the next trailer for "Astral Arc trailer" is more action and narrator)

'though'
"speaking"
"narrator"

the screen open up to jaune fighting a invisible monster. jaune can't see it but he can felt that something in front of him is dangerous. jaune look behind him.

"stay behind me"

the scene focus on two kid that behind jaune, a boy and a girl. both of their hair is oranges and have red eyes. they look like just a 5 years kid and they are twin. they look afraid and confused.

the scene change to bleeding jaune arc get drag by the monster to a red rift. Croceo Mors lay on the ground with some blood. the rift suddenly close after they enter it.

after they enter the rift, jaune can see he is in different world. he can see giant red block everywhere and red sky. now he can see the monster. the look like weird white monster that look like a knight, it wielding a giant shield and sword that made of something like the stuff that covered that body. every second the body goes invisible and visible like a glitch.

the scene cut into jaune arc get carry by some people that white dress shirt underneath a blue puffy jacket with two white stripes and the Neuron logo branded on the upper left arm, as well as thick black pants and tall steel-toed laced boots. He also is wearing thick white gloves. On top of his clothes he wears pale grey armor pieces over his lower arms, shoulders, back, and chest, and black armor pieces over his knees. he have a scar on left eyes. jaune look at him.

"w-who are y-you?"

the person have gray hair and bear, blue eyes look at jaune with a smile and said

"the Neuron Task Force"

the scene change into jaune arc wearing different uniforms. now he is wearing collared white shirt with a dark grey zipper and black tie underneath a heavy blue jacket decorated with the police logo and two stripes on the left arm, as well as a white stripe along the padded collar. He is wearing police armor on his chest, back, knees and arms, with the front piece branded with "POLICE" in large red letters. A belt running along his waist has utility pouches on each side, as well as a holster for his X-Baton on the right hip and the word "POLICE" written across the back. He also has a walkie-talkie attached to the front-left of his jacket

he look like a year older. now his hair longer and now tie his hair like wolf tail. beside him there are two people who is twin. a girl and a boy. they wearing same uniforms but the girl have black short. the boy has messy medium-length black hair and dark, grey-brown eyes while the girl has medium-length black hair in a bob, and dark, grey-brown eyes. jaune look at them and say

"are you two ready?"

the cut into jaune riding a futuristic motorcycle across the street. he is shooting sone  chimeras that is flying. he dodged some vehicle that get thrown at him.

another scene show jaune now use some futuristic baton weapon slashing at the monster before it change into a gun to shoot the monster.

the next scene is jaune and the twin looking the knight monster. in their hand is white tablet. they look each other before wear the tablet on their hand. the tablet open up and change to triangle. it shot out some blue cube. slowly it reform to blue and white monster that is called "legion" the boy have legion arrow and the girl have sword legion

but jaune have knight legion. this legion have a shield and a sword. it have more bulkier body than sword legion but not to bulky. it have helmet like a knight some armor part on the body like arm, chest, and leg.

the scene change to jaune fighting some chimeras with his legion. but now the legion is yellow and blue. and jaune glowing yellow and his body and some part of his face get covered with yellow line. the legion shield dash across the enemy killing some of them and stunning the rest.

the next scene show the old man that save jaune looking the city. beside him is a tan girl. her hair is dark brown that she keeps tied mostly in a bun, with the exception of a small amount of hair that hangs down the right side of her face and she have brown eyes. she wearing same uniforms as jaune. her back the city leaning on the railing.

next show two girl. one have long, bright pink, slightly wavy hair and blue eyes the other one have bright blue hair and green eyes, with a mole under her left eye.

the pink hair girl wears full makeup, including pink lipstick that matches her hair. On one ear she is wearing a gold hoop earring, and on the other she wears a communications device. She wears a black fishnet shirt underneath a white crop-top with black lines up each side, and a short black miniskirt with a small side-split on the left. Her shoes are black heels with buckles that run slightly up the leg and white platforms. She also wears two gold bangles on her right hand, a digital watch with a pink band on her left hand, and yellow nail polish.

the blue hair girl wears a long, white turtleneck shirt with grey, geometric patterns on it over black tights. Over the top of this she wears a matching long white coat reminiscent of a lab coat, and simple black slip-on shoes. She wears simple makeup, and her nails are painted pink.

a man was shown. he is wearing the same uniforms as jaune. he have short-to-medium length messy brown hair and a very light beard. He wears thin, frameless glasses with a hexagonal shape.

the scene panned to jaune walking in the city with a lot people walking around.

jaune now show look around. the world around become like a computer and in front of him is a replay of the accident in real life.

he now show heal some civilians that get hurt while his legion make some yellow bubble around him and few civilians. inside the bubble the civilians wound get heal.

"everything is going be okay"

jaune now show wearing his normal clothes asking the couple.

the next scene show jaune taking a laser from some giant bulky purple chimeras with his legion shield. the chimeras have bone to protect part of the body, bone spikes, and bone claw. it have 6 red eyes.

the next show older man have a thin face, medium-length grey hair swept to the left side of his face, and dark green eyes. He has a short mustache and beard, and wears square-rimmed glasses. he wears a brown, window-pain plaid suit, with a dress shirt and red tie patterned with a paler line resembling an ECG underneath. He wears simple black dress shoes. On top of his suit, he wears a long, pale-brown coat with a very large block-patterned collar, with a matching pattern down the front of the coat and on the sleeve cuffs.

suddenly a humanoid chimeras appeared in front the glass. broken some part the glass but is not fully broken. the old-man just smiling. slowly the chimeras body get covered by purple aura.

"today have been the most revolutionary finding"

the next show a women and jaune in train under ground, she has long dirty blonde hair that is messily tied up by several large purple clips in the back, and is left to fall across her face at the front right. She wears heavy makeup, with heavy eye shadow and purple lipstick. She wears a white turtleneck shirt and long white coat that resembles a lab coat, as well as a dark purple pencil skirt that is heavily torn over the top of torn black stockings. She wears simple black slip-on shoes decorated with two red triangles. All of her outfit is damaged and covered in dirt, as well as her face.

she look at jaune eyes

"you better don't trust them"

jaune eyes narrow

"why should i trust you?"

jaune show with his legion. he use the legion shield  to stop the dashing chimeras. the chimeras howling in pain. jaune X-baton and the legion knight sword glowing white and slowly their weapon get bigger. they slashed the giant chimeras in X-formation. the scene slowly fade.

Astral Arc