knight from the future trailer

'though'
"speaking"
"narrator"

"something weird happen to me"

screen open to jaune wake up in bullhead, he look around and see a lot of students. he face show confused before it turn green. after bullhead land, jaune quickly get out to the trash.

"is like i just went back time"

the scene change into jaune walking around, he look around like he was searching something or someone. slowly his face show confused and deep in though.

'what the heck is going on? as far i remember, i went to my bed after i talk and train with pyrrha'

"but is not the same with what i remember"

the a hand touch jaune shoulder. when he look behind, he see a girl with black hair with red tips, her skin was pale and she silver eyes like ruby. but the are one thing different. her hood is white.

"hey, my name is summer rose"

jaune eyes widen.

the scene cut into jaune with summer listening to ozpin.

"I'll...keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge--to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose – direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step"

summer have confused face while jaune was in deep though.

'so the speech before and now is the same?'

jaune face frown before he shakes his face.

the scene change into jaune, he face show confused because he is looking at qrow who is wearing a skirt.

before it cut into jaune talking to roman torchwick in the Emerald Forest.

roman still have his hat and scarf. but he wearing white green jacker that color inside is red and dark green t-shirt, brown shorts that reach his knee. brown boot.

"so roman, why do you want to become a huntsman?"

roman look at jaune eyes before he look up to the sky

"welp let just say my past life is not very good, so i want to try to change my life and make other people life better too"

roman look again at jaune and smile at him, jaune just look at roman before smile at him too.

the screen show beacon academy auditorium, on the stage there were 4 people, jaune arc, roman torchwick, boy wolf faunus and a girl.

the faunus is wearing black assassin robes, white t-shirt, a red scarf, black fingerless glove, black boots, dark blue jean. he also have a twin dagger behind him and a quiver but no bow. there also some red and black armor on his right shoulder and red arm protector on his right hand. his hair is red and he have yellow eyes

the girl wearing a white top that only cover her upper body. blue jacket, a white skirt, she also wear a pair of thick black stockings and black combat boots. on her waist is blue dual pistol. her hair is blue and she have dark blue eyes like jaune.

"Jaune Arc, Roman Torchwick, Fenix Wilson, and Mizuki Hansley. The four of you have collected the white knight pieces. Henceforth, you four will now work together as Team AWMR  (Aumbry) Led by Jaune Arc"

Jaune Arc, Roman Torchwick, Fenix Wilson, and Mizuki Hansley just smile together and wave back to team STRQ, welp just Tai and Summer. Qrow and Raven just looking with bore face.

'it seems like i gonna be leader again, even to a different team'

the screen show few scene.

Team AWMR and STRQ walking to the class.

Team AWMR in forever fall collecting sap while jaune sneeze and wobble around.

Team AWMR meet Peter port and Bartholomew Oobleck on a class.

Jaune Arc in a suit hugging crying Summer Rose who is wearing red and black dress.

Qrow fighting Willow in a arena.

the final scene is Team AWMR in mountain glenn fighting a horde of grimm.

The scene blacked out, A moment passed before the screen slowly lit up and the scene of jaune arc in front of beacon with his new team, Team STRQ, Peter port, Bartholomew Oobleck, Glynda Goodwitch, and professor Ozpin.