Arc Knight MHA Trailer

(AN= i don't own RWBY or MHA. there also some spoilers from MHA if you haven't read it)

The screen open up to izuku midoriya walking to U.A High school in the rain. Beside him is Ida wearing rain coat. When they enter to U.A High school suddenly a hand grab Izuku shoulder. when izuku turn around, he see Jaune smiling with U.A High school uniform.

"Good morning midoriya" Jaune great Izuku with a smile

"Before all of this happen, i somehow end up another world" Jaune narrated

The screen change to Jaune wake up in a forest, he get up and walk around. then he see a giant house that made of a wood. He get close to the house, when he is in front the door. He knock on the door. The door open and a man greet him. The man wear a mask that cover his lower face and his hood is up. The only thing showing is his blue eyes,

" i was given a chance to become strong"

It cut into the nameless man sitting on a rock. In front him is Jaune swinging a sword repeatedly.

It change again to show Jaune doing a different exercise. Running, push up, sit up, pull up, and squat.

"Then i was given a chance to become a hero"

The scene show Jaune wearing a black sleeveless jacket that inside the hood is red, black gloves, arm guard on both of his hand, chestplate, black tight t-shirt, two brown belt with pouch around his hip and one around his thigh, blue jean, black combat boot. His eyes is turquoise.

He is fighting a red Nomu. the Nomu have spike on the back of his body, the Nomu create a spikes on his arm and shoot it at Jaune. Jaune then create ice to block all of the spikes to protect the civilians behind him. Jaune flew up and land on the ice, he glare the nomu.

"Your fight is with me buddy" Jaune say angrily as he points to himself

The screen change again to show Jaune but his eyes his green. There some green string coming out from his hand. The string tie up some the Nomu. Jaune look at the Nomu with smile on his face.

"This will be interesting" Jaune say with smile as he walk closer to the Nomu

It change again to show Jaune wear his normal clothes and his eyes is dark blue. Then suddenly he got punch to the face from a black Nomu. behind him is Eraser Head with some injury on his arm, Izuku Midoriya, Tsuyu Asui, and Mineta Minoru.

Jaune stood there, he then grab the nomu hand. his eyes is now red, blazing hair and blood on his forehead. He then punch the nomu to the ground with the half of his body get bury to the ground.

"And stay down!" Jaune yell at the Nomu

It cut into Jaune with the crowd watching Izuku Midoriya flying in the air.

The scene change to Jaune fighting Mirio, Jaune try punch him but his fist went through him. Mirio then punch Jaune stomach.

"Power!!!" Mirio yell after he punch Jaune

when Mirio wear his pant again, he realize there is some ice on his fist. He look behind him see Jaune still on his feet even though he look hurt.

"I can still keep going" Jaune say as he grab his stomach with his right hand.

Jaune is show wearing the school uniform talking to a white haired girl that have wolf ear and tail, she also wear the U.A High school uniform.

"even though this is not my world"

The next scene show Jaune with simple blue T-shirt, black pant, and black combat boots. But his eyes is lilac. In front is green Nomu with purple helmet. behind him is bleeding Shiretoko Tomoko. the Nomu created weapon from his body. Jaune body shine white and suddenly there now two Jaune, the first Jaune still have lilac eyes while the new Jaune have silver eyes

"You need grab her while i hold it down!" Jaune Lilac said to the other Jaune as he get into a stance

The final scene show Jaune in front the class of 1-A the with writing board.

"they are still people that need help"

the board show.

Arc Knight