Two stories of one moral; pain!

Yn: Yes, I am fine with it. Dad!
She said as her voice echoed in the large corridor...
Mrs Shen: Hmm... You can go back!
The middle aged woman sitting on the couch said in a calm yet fierce tone making the young girl immediately turn around and walk away from them...
Mr Shen: Yn??
Yn: Yes dad...?
Mr Shen: I don't want to hear anything, this time I won't listen Mr and Mrs Jung complimenting their child while me gazing down, you know it very well that I hate that feeling... So I want you to top this time, Am I clear??
Yn: Y.. Yes dad...
Mr Shen: Good... We are not pressuring you daughter... It's for your own good... Dont overwork yourself..
Yn: Yes dad...
                               Yn Perspective...
Huh?? What the fuck he wants. He warned me to be the best and then told me not to pressure myself... Is this man crazy, it's nothing new tho... My life is like this from start...!!
Opening the door, I entered my room gazing it or more likely admiring it... Seeing my favourite singers and dancers pics hanging on the wall with dim yellow light... It looks so good and more than that it feels so good to my heart... I sat on my bed and initially layed down keeping my arms on my eyes to relax a bit... It's covid time so the schools are closed nowadays but whatever, it's not like I have someone to see in school... Accept that gurrlll...!!! Okie... Now, I shall study or they will nag in it again..
                           Author's perspective
She sat on the table and started studying...

Well, this she is something that some people will pity and some people will be so done with her and majority will feel her boring and simple... Shen Yn, the only daughter of a rich and popular movie star... He once used to do the roles of heroes but now it's just side roles, still got more than enough... And her mother was a fashion designer...
Her parents wanted her to study, study and just study... Why? Cause with there EXPERIENCE they found out that they won't get happiness if their profession doesn't include bookish knowledge and thag pissed her off... She was desperate to become a dancer... She quit her dreams cause she truly loved his dad and so she made his dreams as her... She was sure that this world could think and do wrong to her but her father was always right for her. She doesn't think twice to whatever her father say. Just keep fulfilling it... But dont know how she feels inside, no one knows... She never tells...Nor to parents and neither to her best friend. She just keep it all in herself...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
???: When will you understand son?? We are not asking much from you... We just want you to get passed in exams... Atleast pass the exams and I will be happy to give all my income to you, just for the sake of your dreams, to fulfill them.. I am ready to be on street. Please just get passed!!
Yoongi: Are you done or something else is remaining, old man??
Mr Min: I.. I am your father son..
The teen boy scoffed and mocked the man again who was standing near him while he was on computer chair playing online games. He removed his headphone and rested his head back saying?
Yoongi: A father can't see his child sad... But you can so why and who are you to call you a father?
Mr Min: Dear... I... Accept that I was selfish but..
Yoongi: But what old man? You did what made you happy and forgot my happiness??
Mr. Min: I am sorry son!
Yoongi: Save it cause she won't come back now so please!!
Mr Min hung his head low and went out of the room... That's when Yoongi couldn't take it and shed a few tears... In silent, no sobs were audible, only some low sniffs...
???: Hey Suga bro!! Come on!! They are coming..!!
A voice from headphones came, loud enough to draw Yoongi's attention...
Yoongi: Yeah!! Let's goo!!
He said hurriedly wiping of the tears and wearing the headphones shouting in it... Pretending to be cool and tough, avoiding every consoler!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP           Yn perspective!
I woke up with a loud thud on the door and looked here and there founding myself sleeping on my study table...
Mrs: Yn wake up and come for breakfast!
Yn: Yes mom...
I checked the time before heading to the bathroom for a quick shower and brushing my teeth...
After taking a shower, I came to my closet picking one outfit to wear...