He gave me wings to fly with him!

His hand approached me, I looked at him and then his hands... Arhhh!! What shall I do... I was about to decline but then closing my eyes, many thought came in my mind... If I runaway then maybe I will really be free, maybe I would love it?? Can I do this??? Is if wrong??
Yoongi: Yes it is... But for them, if you want to care about yourself then do it... You always cared about them, then its their turn... If they care, they wont be upset about it...
He smiled and then I held his hand tightly... He pulled me towards him turning me around and back hugged me...
Yoongi: My dad has already done the tickets..
Yn: Wait what??? Your dad???
Yoongi: Yeah, he knows...
Yn: What if he tells my pa-
Yoongi: He likes you Yn, like a daughter... He also want you to be free for once... Even if you guys don't talk much... He just loves like his child... Honestly, I cried when you walk, he consoled me and told you to take you. It was all his plan. I don't personally like him but he isn't a bad human...
Yn: Not at all...
We were still back hugging but then pulling away he said...
Yoongi: Just take few clothes and get ready... I will make it worth it...
I smiled and then went to the closet...

I packed all these and wore one simple one...

I packed too many that's why I guess I needed two bags but let it be... I went to him..
Yoongi: What the fuck is this????
Yn: My clothes...?
Yoongi: You sure they are just clothes?? What the hell you gonna do with these many... We aren't gonna settle up...
Yn: Still... It's less!!
Yoongi: And I fucking thought that one jeans will work well...
He said showing me a small bag... That was so thin that I didn't thought there is something in there...

I started laughing, goddd... He is fucking awesome to be with...
Yoongi: Okie... Let's go, jump!
My smiley turned into blank one when he mentioned to jump...
Yn: Ju.. Jump!!
Yoongi: What else do you expect? You are running away...
Yn: Yo are too...
Yoongi: No I am not, YOU are... I am just escorting you...
Yn: Fine...
Yoongi: Now trust me and jump, nothing will happen,plus we are on the first floor only...
For once, I thought about it, I am afraid of heights but he said to trust him... So, it won't hurt right... Well, whether it does or not... It doesn't matter now!! You can do this Yn!! Opening my eyes I nodded to him... And we both jumped... Ohh God, please dont remember me right now... And then I landed on a... Jumping spring??
Yn: Yahh, you couldn't tell me before about it? Without making me so scared...???
He laughed and then I joined him...
Yoongi: Let's go!!
He lowly whistled and 2 boys from bushes came up... They both were too handsome to digest...
Tae: Can't believe you are doing this Suga bro... I mean making a girl run from her house.. Oh wait, I saw this scene in a movie... What was the name...?? Ahh... Let me remember... What was it?? Kook do you remember??
Jungkook: I know movie but I don't know movie name....
Yoongi:Okie now stop you guys... Stop being clowns in front of her...
Tae: Oh yeah, my name is Taehyung but call me V Or Tae...
Yn: Okie, hi...
Kook: And I am Jungkook but you can call me Jk or kook, kookie... Anything...
Yn: Fine... But you know na... I am running away and we can't have a intro and all infront of my house..
Yoongi: Ok, now remove that jumping spring... And I am taking her...
He held my hand and pulled me with him and they both waved at us... I still don't know where we are going... He threw the our bags in the back seat and make me sit on passenger seat... Hurriedly he on the car and drove off... Driving faster than ever! Suddenly the roof of the car slide away and the car became all open... Standing up from my seat I stretched my arms...!! Not a minute passed and I am feeling so free and careless...
                         Author Perspective..
Yoongi pulled Yn's hand and gestured her to look back where there were two bottles of beer... She looked at him with wide eyes and shook her head as know but he nodded as yes... Again she shook and again he nodded, at last she sighed and gave him a bottle... And took one...
Yn: Honestly, I wanted to try it..but as we are still in 12th I thought not to...
She giggled to which he also smiled and they both started talking...
TIME SKIP..
After hours of driving... They reached Busan driving from all long Daegu, he drove for 5 hours and slowly morning was approaching...
He shook her body and she woke up..
Yoongi: Come on, we are here...
She looked around and saw a board...
Yn: You could have told me that we are going to Busan...
Yoongi: But we aren't...
Saying that he pulled her out of the car and started running...
Yoongi: Shit, we are getting late...
Yn: For what...?
Yoongi: You will see...
Seconds later they reached somewhere... And Yn's eyes we're no more there, instead they were replaced by two big plates...
                      Yn perspective....
I was standing in front of a freakin cruise!!!!!!! It was my dream to have a cruise trip... Wohoo!!!
Yn: Yoongiiii;!! You are the best!!!! No no no!!! Bestesttttt!!!!! Let's goooo!!!!!!
                      Yoongi Perspective...
She was about to get in when I pulled her and hander her a paper...
Yn: Whats this?
Yoongi: Read it and more than that, follow it!
She opened the paper with a pout on her face, and started reading it...
Yn: Don't go near the railings... Don't go out at night... Don't go near the boys who are smoking.... Don't take anything from strangers... Don't go anywhere without asking m-... You idiot, do I look like a kid to you... You are giving me precautions to not take candy from strangers??
Yoongi: Maybe...
I took her in...
Yn: Yahhh!!!
Yoongi: Don't shout, people here have never heard a dinosaur's roar... They will get terrified...
Yn: Min Yoongi, you just wait and watch!
Yoongi: Yeah we will see...
I took her to a room and showed her around...
Yn: Find any other room for you... I don't like a pervert cat in my room...
Yoongi: Who said this cat want to be with you, you are not worthy for this cute cat.. He has to find his pretty cat by himself...
Yn: huh... Who will even like you?
Yoongi: People like you...
Yn: Whatever...
With that I went out the room...
TIME SKIP!
It was morning and I was hanging around alone when I thought to check on her as I am hungry...
Entering her room, and there she was snoring loudly sleeping with hands and legs thrown...
Yoongi: Wake up Dumbo!
Yn: 5 more minutes...
Yoongi: Okie, I am also going to sleep and then you know na... I won't wake up then...
She at once sat on bed... Not gonna lie she looks like a.. clown..
Yoongi: Good, go get ready... Let's eat breakfast...
Yn: Okie...
She walked to the bathroom like a drunk woman... Who will marry this girl... I don't even have to be possessive for her...
Minutes later she came out...

Shit!! Ma.. Maybe I have to be a little possessive...
Yn: Let's go...
Yoongi: Yupp... Come on...
I was eating but not peacefully she was talking too much... Hufff... My peace is all gone the day I met her...
Yn: And then you know what happened?? Mom told dad that I called him a joker while back biting him and the-
Yoongi: Then he took a needle and thread and then stitched your mouth!!
Yn: Noooo???
Yoongi: But I will do it so better shut ur mouth and let me eat...
And then she pouted... Why does she pout that much it's so irresista- I.. I mean irritating!!
Yn: So ungrateful cat...
Yoongi: So irritating mouse...
                             Author's Pov
After eating they both went near the railing with Yoongi having a camera...
Yn: Hey, take my pictures...
Yoongi: Nope, I am here to take pictures of this beautiful dolphins and sky, and shiney ocean not trashes you know...
Yn: Okie, fine!!!
She started looking around and find a boy walking slowly looking at his phone...
She ran to him and hand him her phone...
Yn: Hyy, mister... Can you take my picture, just one pleasshhhh!!!
The man chuckled and nodded his head two times while taking some of her pictures to which Yoongi rolled his eyes and mind his business...
??? : Done miss...
Yn: Wait wait, I also want some with you...
??? : W.. With me??
Yn: Yupp...
??? : Why tho??
Yn: Yahh, have you ever looked at any mirror... Don't you know you are tooooooooooooooo handsome to resist... If I take a picture with you then maybe I will give girl chance to envy me...
??? : Trust me, you don't need me to make girls envy me...
He said winking at her and they both started laughing....
??? : I am Jimin... Park Jimin...
Yn: Shen Yn...
Jimin: I shall tell my friends!
Yn: about?
Jimin: Seeing a beauty with a beast...
Yn: He is just not too interactive and a little cold to everyone...
She said to him as he was looking at Yoongi while saying that...
Jimin: It's fine...
Yn: Okie, see you around Jimin...
Jimin: Well, you can join me for a dinner... You know a friendly two people date...
Yn: Umm... I will think about it...
Jimin: Sure sure... My room number is 389...
Yn: Okie, bye!
She said waving at him and he also did the same... She went to yoongi with a huge smile...
Yoongi: Why you even came? I thought you will come with tiny versions of you and him...
Yn: What happened to you??
Yoongi: what you both were talking about tho??
Yn: Nothing special, but he invited me for a friendly dinner and I am in dilemma to go or not...
Yoongi: Whatever, let's go to the back side of the cruise... I heard there is a party tonight let's go and help them for decoration and all...
Yn; Okie, lets go...
They went back side seeing a familiar figure..
Yn: let me introduce you to him...
Yoongi: No I don't want to...
Yn: But I do...
She dragged him and tapped on his shoulders and the man turned around...
Jimin: Oh yn!!
Yn:Hyyy Jiminshi...
Jimin looked beside and saw yoongi with a poker face starring into his soul...
Yn: This is Yoongi...
She said introducing him to Jimin...
Jimin: Hi Yoongi, I am Jimin...
Yoongi: Hi...
Yn: Let's do the things together...
Jimin: Sure...
Yoongi glared both of them who were staring at each other while smiling... Why?? Who knows??
The whole day they helped each other in decoration and enjoyed but not in trio of course...
After decoration they went to their rooms to get ready for the party... The weather was all orange and windy...
Yn: The party will be so much fun? Right chicky?
Yoongi: hmm...
                        Yoongi perspective...
Wait, a new nickname??
Yoongi: Wait, what again?
Yn: Hehe chicky...
Yoongi: And whats with that name..? Why and how you came up with that?
Yn: Your chicks are so soft and look so eatable that I thought to name you that...
My cheeks turned crimson red, why is she so straight forward... Goddd!! Please dont smile Yoongi... Don't smile for the sake of your cold behaviour...
Yoongi: L.. Let's go!!
Yn: okie...
They both went to their own rooms...
After sometimes Yoongi was all ready and went to her room...

Yoongi: Hey brat!! Where are you????
Yn: Cominggggg;!!
I heard her yelling from the washroom... Goddd.... How much time will she take...

What the!!!!
Oh myyy... God why!??????
Yn: How am I looking?
Yoongi: Fin.. Fine...
Yn: Yahh, let me just ask Jimmy!
Wait that boy also got nickname like me and I thought that I am special...
Yoongi: Okie, cool... Bye!
I said and left cause If I would have stayed any longer there then she would have burnt me alive...
                        Yn perspective...
So rude ass!!! I thought he would get jealous and in that he would appreciate me but why am I even expecting such things... I also went behind him to the party...
Reaching their we find Jimin...

Jimin: Hey Yn!
Yn: Hi...
??? : Hey my catty..!!!!!
Yoongi: Oh hi!! Didn't expect you here..??
???: Just on a trip...
Yoongi: Alone?
??? ; Yupp, you??
Yoongi: Nope, I came with a friend but don't worry she is busy with someone so would you accompany me??
??? : Is it something to ask!!.. But first introduce me to your friend atleast...
Yoongi: It's not necessary but if you say so!
The whole time I and Jimin were watching these two chit chatting... I hated the way he was so friendly with her and then to me??? Wait... He is asking her to accompany him?? How dare him?? Now he is even telling that he doesn't seem to find any reason in introducing to me??
My thoughts broke when they both come to me!!
Yoongi: This is Yn... And Yn this is my childhood sweetheart...Leong...
Leong: Nice to meet you but who is this man Yoongi??
Yoongi; He, he is her friend... Jimin...
Jimin: Hi...
Leong: Hey...
Jimin doesn't seem comfortable with ther stares so I thought to take him away...
Yn: Jimmy, let's go and dance!!!
Jimin: Ok..
Yoongi was staring at me, I kinda feel he is upset for something but can't figure out what exactly...
A few minutes passed,I and Jimin were dancing... Suddenly, I got a notification... I checked it and it was from yoongi... Opening it read it eventually... I read...
Yoongi OP: I thought it would be us but I now I think you are too busy with someone recent then me... I wish I wouldn't felt betrayed but I feel it...
#TO BE CONTINUED