I like him but He hates me!

Yn: Whatever, I just have to tutor you... Just don't test my patience...
Yoongi: Not interested...!!
He said sitting on the chair of the study table as Mrs Shen arrenged a new one beside Yn's...
Yn: Very well...
She eyed him from top to bottom but felt something missing to which she raised her eyebrows...
Yn: Where are you books... Do you think I can teach you without any single pen and paper??
He looked around and said pointing to Yn's book shelf...
Yoongi: What the hell are these shits... Can't you teach from them?
Yn: So disrespectful...
Yoongi: Seems like you respect me...
Yn: I don't respect assholes...
Yoongi: Same here!!
They bickered with each other more than studying but it felt like they enjoyed...
Yoongi: Bye, don't want to see you tomorrow but left with no choice for any sake...
Yn: Here too, bye!!.
She slammed the door close and went to her bed while he made an annoyed face while going but somehow ended up with a small grin...
Yn perspective
Well, I guess after days I have talked to someone freely even if it was not very great conversation... Atleast it was a bickering chit chat... Hehe... He was somehow... Nice? Aishh... What am I even thinking? I shall study... But let me take a break first...
Yoongi perspective
Aishhh... Why the hell am I smiling.... Concentrate or else I will end up in hell today... Anyhow, heavens won't accept me... Reaching home I parked my bike and went in, getting greeted by my father, or my smiling father... Don't wanna admit but his smile makes me guilty towards him and I don't know why... It's not event fault...
Mr Min: How did it go son?
Yoongi: It was fine...
He smiled again... Goshh... Why does he smile like that...
Mr. Min: Come let's eat...
Nodding to him we sent to eat...
Yn perspective
Mr Shen: FOR GOD SAKE SHUT UP!!!!
I flinched hard hearing the voice... Figuring out that I was again sleeping out on my table... And then it hit me... They are fighting again... From my childhood only... I have seen them fighting from my my infancy... It was hard to not let my scenes affect me and something that is opposite of what I have always seen... I will be lying if I say that it doesn't affected me at all... Yes, it did... It for sure did hurt me... Seeing that I don't have a parents who care for my feelings... They did care for everything accept being an idol parents...
Mrs Shen:Why did you marry me then?
Did I mention that my father not only metally but abuse my mother physically too sometimes?? I lazily went down seeing the sight in terror... My father was twisting my mother's hand and slamming his hands on her face... While she? She was screaming in an high pitched voice... I went to my dad, removing his hands and pushing him with all my force... He hissed a little and looked at me with rage while I was telling mom to go from here but she... How can she listen?? She want it to be a fight to be remember in the history of Shen family... I sighed while my mom was crying and shouting, I started pushing her with all my force and taking her to her room locking her there... Then turning around I saw my father with a fierce gaze...
Mr Shen: Yn What did you study today?
I kept my brain on repeat realising I didn't studied anything... I woke up late and then taught that guy, then slept... Huff... Iam gone now!!
Mr Shen: Lost your voice??????
He held my chin harshly only to yang it harshly... I kept quiet cause I was afraid... I want to cry but I have a fear if I would cry he will scold me more... He scoffed and said the words of fire...
Mr Shen: My funds are really less for dowry. Start learning household chores, I am so done... Just have to send off from here...
It could be normal or a little hurtful for everyone but I just threw my own box of dreams on his hands, telling him to do anything with it and now when he can't fit fire in the box, he is throwing it away saying my box is trash?? I couldn't take it, it hurts... I silently cried... And went to my room, it's already midnight... I cried for an hour and then checked my phone only to see a message saying that schools are gonna open from next month... I was somehow relieved... Why? I will go to school and then teach my student in library... Study myself and return home as late as they can make it happen... While planning everything I slept...
TIME SKIP!
Waking up early morning as I set the alarm so that I can do my class and study.... I just went to shower with not so good mood... Taking shower and wore something... Well, somehow, I wanted to look presentable in front of him... Now don't tease me... I just want to okay..??