My life is precious cause I have him!

Author perspective..
It was the second day of the trip, last night was seriously very silent for both of them, being all lovey dovey, even looking at each other made them blush...!!
Yn woke with chirp sounds and stretched her hands looking at his sleeping figure, she smiled.... He was looking so adorable that could be admired all day long but as we know, he will wake up soon so she want towards the washroom...

Till the time she came out he was also out of bed and they both made an eye contact, and looked away blushing....
Yn: Good morning Yoongi~ah...
Yoongi: Go... Good morning;
He said and ran in the washroom while she started smiling like an idiot...

Yn: Hey, I guess it's the same outfit...
Yoongi: I didn't bring tons of clothes tho...
Yn: Then let's go shopping..??
Yoongi: I don't even want more clothes...
Yn: But I want to buy for you, come on let's go na, after that we will go wherever you want us to...
He sighed knowing he can't win over her...
Roaming in the mall while Yoongi is a mess holding tons of clothes in his hands, he sighed seeing her still jumping and drooling over some grey shirt...
Yoongi: Yn, I think this much is enough...
Yn: Only??!!
Yoongi: What do you mean by ONLY?  I never in my lifetime had a full wardrobe but after today, I guess I need to buy one more... You still think that's just ONLY??
She flashed a nervous smile...
Yn: Eh? Sorry, sorry!!
They walked back to the hotel together while talking and goofing around... Once they were there they thought to leave immediately!
TIME SKIP... (Days later)
                                      Yn perspective...
It was all so memorable to me... Days like this were never part of my life... This man that is beside me makes me rely on him which I know is not good for my health but I can't help it... Everytime I want to create distance, he  creates moments... He creates me.... Everyday, I handled him my paint brush and everyday he paints a smile on my face...
Right now we are walking on the most beautiful place I ever visited here..
It's so peacefull here, specially when it's him near me, this is our last trip and tomorrow morning we are returning. Honestly, I am a little scared but I don't wanna think about it right now...

I also whore a traditional dress of Japan that is, yes right!

This was the best night I could ever have... I am walking alone on a beautiful place with love of my life... Uwu...
Our hands were brushing each other and that made us nervous, I build up my courage to hold them but then he slightly brought his hands near his chest and folding them... I pouted knowing that I can't do that anymore...
Then I saw a game in which they were catching fish with small nets just like in Shinchan...
Yn: Yahh, yoongi~ah... Can you play that for me?
Yoongi: Nope, I don't want to...
Yn: Yahh pleaseeee!!
Yoongi: Aish fine... You get me every time...
Yn: Women power...
I said smiling proudly but he just smack my forehead and then moved to the game stall... I followed while cursing him....
He tried once and got the fish at once... Of course why wouldn't he... He is so cold that if he wants he can do anything so robotically that no one would ever know in this life time...
I squished the small pink teddy in my hand and then eating roasted corn from other... A few minutes later, everyone started running and we got to know that fireworks started... So we also ran like maniacs along with the croud...
Watching the crackers burst in the sky with a bright aura makes it all so adorable that it doesn't took any second min to turn my corners of lips upwards... I smiled, and looked at him, he was looking at me... But not minding his stares I looked at the fake twinkles in the sky...
Yn: Yoongi~ah? It's so beautiful...
Yoongi: Indeed!
He whispered in a soft and tingling way when suddenly our finger brushed and in no times our fingers entangled with each other... Slightly pressing each other's hand consecutively, we made our moments!

It was all great but now I fear, I am staring at the doorknob for more then a minute but can't build up the courage to barge in like any of those actresses in movies... He kept his hand on my shoulder and nodded...
Releasing a big sigh, I twitched the doorknob and slowly step in while he followed me behind slightly holding my hands...
Mrs Shen: Look the queen is back!
I lowered my gaze as soon as I heard my mothers taunt when my father entered the living area glaring at me...
Yoongi: Mr Shen...
Mr Shen: Once if we allow her to tutor you then it doesn't mean if you can take her anywhere...???? What the hell did you thought before doing it... That's why I didn't wanted my daughter to be in contact with this world... You son of b-
Yn: D.. Dad!!  Please stop!
He stoped and look at me still not satisfied with my reaction or my words either!
Mr Shen: I will see you later, for now you are not him!
I furrowed my eye brows and patiently waited for him to finish about what he wants to say Yoongi...
Mr Shen: You pressurised and forced my daughter to join you for all of your shitty plans???
I couldn't take him scolding Yoongi when h was never at fault... I felt a rage rose within me... And I furiously shouted...
Yn: Enough dad!!! It's fucking enough!!!
They all looked at me surprised... I don't know if it's right or wrong but I know I can't let my father accuse him for all that happened cause I liked it and will never once in my life will regret it...
Yn: Everything has a limit and this is applied to your so called words, desires and expectations. I have always maintained a respect for u in my eyes but... BUT... IT'S ENOUGH! You have had asked me to do what you wanted and I did but hell, I forgot I had to remind you time to time that I am human not a damn robot. I have don't want you desired me to now I will do whatever my heart desires... Maybe u just want me to have a better future but u should know that it is hell rn! Everyday I go to bed tired just because I think too much about the pressure I would have to bear tomorrow.... You guys don't abuse me, you don't and u try to be the best father and mother for me.. But no, you are not... Not for me untill you realise that you have been wrong all these years and I deserve an APOLOGY!
I blurted out everything looking straight in his eyes expecting him to understand me while my eyes became red and glossy because I realised how much I was exhausted once I let it out. I had hopes for him to understand but...
Mr Shen: Get out from my site... Just get the hell out of here!.
A dark bitter chuckle escaped my lips gritting my teeth consecutively. I firmly hold on to his hand and barged out with a few inappropriate words knowing I will regret it in future...
Yn: Fuck you!
                           Author perspective...
She left from that place while holding his hand and wiping her tears aggressively from the other hand. A few moments later they reached a wooden bridge where she couldn't control anymore. She let go of the hold from his hand and slowly crouched down curling up into a ball while he cautiously sat beside her... He kept looking at her, seeing her cry was like someone was clenching on his heart and squishing it tight and it was hurting him... With hesitant hand he held ur chin made u look at him and when u did his eyes softened and glisten all of a sudden... You were sobbing like a baby...
Yoongi: Hey, why u crying?
He asked u in the softest voice possible while you shook your head vigorously...
Yn: I.. I am n-not cry-crying!
Hearing it he had an aww face... He pulled you and you landed on his lap while you place your hand on his shoulder... He wiped your tears with a soft stroke of thumb across ur cheeks while the other one rested on ur tummy which slowly slowly got tried to get rid of ur shirts button from down... I t was all dark and no one was around so the first thought of urs was of course something inappropriate but you have trusted him till now and you don't think he would do something like this to you...
Your sobs become low and a gasp left your mouth when you felt his hand on ur bare tummy, rubbing it gently which surprisingly was super comfortable and consoling...
Yoongi: Don't cry, be proud of urself that you let it out for the first time and to the right person. I am sure ge won't be upset for long... Smile now..
You gave him a small smile but seeing that he shoe u his gummy smile which was so cute that you smiled wholeheartedly and kissed his cheeks...
His smile vanished and cheeks became flushed crimson red and u laughed at his reaction pecking both his cheeks for several times...  
Seeing u laugh he smiled at ur cuteness...
                        Yoongi's perspective....
She is so cute when laugh. Her smile. I just wanna feel those pink lips... Slowly moving forward, I gently pecked his lips with so much affection. Keeping my lips for few moments on hers. I pulled myself from her and she pouted while I giggled...
Yoongi: You want more?
She shyly nodded and I again scooted my face closer to hers. Our lips brushed together and I pulled back making her whine... Oh, how much I love to tease her!
Yoongi: Better luck, next time...
I smiled at her looking away but she cupped my cheeks and kissed me. Moving her lips on mine, I know this was coming but my stomach whirls at the thought that my crush since childhood is here sitting on my lap kissing me... I have imagined this type of kiss too bu lt now I know that living the moment is the best...
I held her neck while her hands held me tightly hugging my neck... I kept rolling my tongue on her lips sealing it as mine while she wiggle in my touch and sucked and nibbled on my upper lips. Slowly we pulled out and looked at each other with so much adoration, talking with our eyes but the language is of heart. Amazing, right?
Yoongi: Good kisser...
She blushed and I smiled...
Yoongi: Wanna come along to my place?
I asked her knowing that she has no intention to go back home and would probably spend the night here...
Yn: No, it's..
Yoongi: not fine. Let's go!
I said making her get up from my lap and booked a taxi... My car is still on the port so we have to fetch a taxi and luckily the taxi was available nearby... Making her sit on the window seat, I sat beside her and held her hands... Not gonna lie, even if l took the first move I am having butterflies all over my tummy... Calm down my wild heart...
Time skip!
I am here in shower now thinking how will I face her. Well she met my dad and he gladly let her in but just now I saw her just in my shirt and It was so tempting... Once I was done I went out while wrapping a towel around my torso...
                                Yn perspective...
Oh my holy moly dholy pholy choly cow! Why is he so hott??? Without even having abs??????
I shamelessly checked him out and moved my eyes back to his face just to see him checking out my thighs... I felt the atmosphere being thicker... He took few steps towards me, his eyes still checking me out shamelessly inspite of knowing that Its not unnoticed by me.. Soon, I was in between his arms while his finger moved down to my exposed legs giving it light brush with his index and middle finger... I close my eyes and started breathing heavily... No one knew he had such a great effect on me and I am glad that he owns it... I knew what's coming next... And that happened. He again kissed me... Moulding his lips on mine and slowly pulling and licking it and for a moment stopped and spoke against my lips...
Yoongi:  Part your lips!
I obeyed him as he said and the kiss became deeper... After our makeout session I don't know how but I was laying on my bed and he was hovering over me looking at me with those eyes... That I can never get over with... He snuggled in my neck sniffing my scent and also grabbed waist, stroking it...
A few moments later he looked at me and gave me the cutest gummy smile and aisa return him the same...
Yoongi: Good night Yn...
Yn: Good night...
We cuddled and slept... I guess this is my most precious night!
SKIP TO MORNING...
My eyes flutter open finding myself alone in the room which creates a frown on my face...
Yn: Where is he?
I mutter to myself, tieing my hair in a messy bun... Going down, I saw his dad cooking in the kitchen and went to him...
Yn: Good morning Mr Min...
He looked at me and a wide smile spread across his lips...
Mr Min: Oh yn you woke up? Good morning dear!
Yn: Here! Let me help you....
Mr min: No no, I can do this myself, you go to Yoongi and help him in gardening...
He said taking the apron from my hands..
Yn: You sure?
I said to which he smiled and nodded with a small smile...
I took it as a signal and went to the garden that was on the backside from the kitchen door. There I saw him digging a small hole from the shovel with a rose plant kept a meter away..
Yn: Morning...
He glanced at me for a brief moment and started continuing his work while saying...
Yoongi: You woke up?
Yn: What do you mean you woke up? Everyone does.
Yoongi: hmm...
I found something strange in his way of talking...
Yn: u... Ok????
Yoongi: Yeah...
He said with still that face making me hurt somehow... Yes, I am senstive after all my parents did to me... The last night we were kissing and now he is behaving so strange... I am feeling bad... I looked down playing with the dry leaves... And I found him staring at me but I didn't looked back making him release a sigh...
He took my hands and pulled me to him, hugging me gently...
Yoongi: Don't assume anything... It's just that I am having a bad feeling about today... So, I am being strange... I don't even know why my mood is so fucked up...
Hugging him back I said...
Yn: It's fine...
He broke the hug and said following with a smile...
Yoongi: Let's plant this! Alright???
I also placed a huge grin on my face and said...
Yn: Alright...
Although we said to plant the rose but the plant has to wait...
                               Author perspective...
They both looked at each other lovingly holding so much for each other that ut could burst out anytime... But they know it themselves that it will just make it awkward thus are mute about it...
Slowly and gently he approached her holding her hands and squishing it lightly making her blush and him proud because of how great impacts he has on her...
Mr Min: I guess they are way to comfortable than I thought them to be...
He added eyeing them from the kitchen door and leave from there, knowing what would happen is not so good to watch but no one could deny it was worth it...
They smiled at each other while Yoongi kissed her cheeks smiling with all heart. She cutely glared at him to which he shrugged with lips pressed making her laugh....
Yn: You didn't get it, did you?
Yoongi: Get what?
Yn looked at him for some rigid seconds and then just shook her head side time side indicating a no...
Yoongi: Come on, tell me... Get what?
Yn: I told it's nothing...
Get a little offended and irritated on somewhat her own mistery...
Yoongi: Tell na tell na...
He started whining like a kid while Yn ignored him and grabbed the shovel instead digging on the ground...
Yoongi: I am asking you something, why don't you just tell me?
Finally being done with him, she released a sigh and turned..
Yn: Know what? Plant it yourself... Bye...
With that she started going back but then he held her wrist and pulled her back, securing her with his arms on waists...
                                  Yn perspective...
Yoongi: You could have just ask for it, I was eager you know... But never mind...
And then I felt his lips again... Oh god, he is making me addicted to it and it's not really good for my healthueee! He kissed me slowly yet lovingly making me feel zoo in my tummy... I gently clutched onto his hoodie and shut my eyes close while he held my waist securely... I swear the rose must be jealous of me hu hu!
When our lips left each other's I was blushing mess till then... Not because of the kiss but because of the thing he said before but I acted as it's no big deal....
Yn: You knew what I wanted and still played dumb???? I hate you so much...
Showing me his gummy smile, he booped our nose together followed by attaching foreheads and whispered...
Yoongi: I hate you too........ Yn!
My name sounded like honey from his husky voice. Wish he was mine forever but that is witnessed by the time... All that I know is I can't stay away from me... Not at any cost... I thought all these while looking deep in his eyes...
Yn: Le... Let's plant it?
Yoongi: Hmm...
He let go of me while we held the corner of the plant, placing it into the hole we digged and covered the roots with mud...
Yn: Yoongi~ahhh??
Yoongi:  yeah?
Yn: Will you stay with me...??
He heard my question and then smiled but it dropped when I continued making me scared...
Yn: Forever....
He looked at me for a brief moment and then again grinned...
Yoongi: I dont know... But I know that if I ever leave you... I promise I will come back to you and when I do so, I will make sure to do something so memorable that you can forgive me in instance...
I slowly smiled understanding what he meant... Yes, I know... We can't predict the future, still I can't help it but to seek it with you!
Our foreheads connected as we bloomed with the flowers in the middle of greenary!
#TO BE CONTINUED#