A Romance so Unreal!

Author perspective..
It was the second day of the trip, last night was seriously very silent for both of them, being all lovey dovey, even looking at each other made them blush...!!
Yn woke with chirp sounds and stretched her hands looking at his sleeping figure, she smiled.... He was looking so adorable that could be admired all day long but as we know, he will wake up soon so she want towards the washroom...

Till the time she came out he was also out of bed and they both made an eye contact, and looked away blushing

Yn: Good morning Yoongi~ah...
Yoongi: Go... Good morning;
He said and ran in the washroom while she started smiling like an idiot...

Yn: Hey, I guess it's the same outfit

Yoongi: I didn't bring tons of clothes tho...
Yn: Then let's go shopping..??
Yoongi: I don't even want more clothes...
Yn: But I want to buy for you, come on let's go na, after that we will go wherever you want us to...
He sighed knowing he can't win over her...
Roaming in the mall while Yoongi is a mess holding tons of clothes in his hands, he sighed seeing her still jumping and drooling over some grey shirt...
Yoongi: Yn, I think this much is enough...
Yn: Only??!!
Yoongi: What do you mean by ONLY?  I never in my lifetime had a full wardrobe but after today, I guess I need to buy one more... You still think that's just ONLY??
She flashed a nervous smile...
Yn: Eh? Sorry, sorry!!
They walked back to the hotel together while talking and goofing around... Once they were there they thought to leave immediately!
TIME SKIP... (Days later)
                                      Yn perspective...
It was all so memorable to me... Days like this were never part of my life... This man that is beside me makes me rely on him which I know is not good for my health but I can't help it... Everytime I want to create distance, he  creates moments... He creates me.... Everyday, I handled him my paint brush and everyday he paints a smile on my face...
Right now we are walking on the most beautiful place I ever visited here..
It's so peacefull here, specially when it's him near me, this is our last trip and tomorrow morning we are returning. Honestly, I am a little scared but I don't wanna think about it right now...