chapter-4

Finally the truth is revealed that why is married Bondita.

Flashback ends.

Suddenly the car stopped nd finally they had reached the Roy Choudhury Haveli.

Both came out of the car. Bondita was looking at the main door many people were starting their for their welcome.

The door was decorated with flowers all around.
Nd on the dheli a kalash was kept filled with rice.

Shubra was standing with a thali in her hand nd did both Bondita nd Anirud's arti.

Shubra: beta tum is kalash ko apne right pair se gira do

Bondita did as she said nd then she came inside dipping her feets on the Alta tray nd leaving her footprints behind.

Shubra: jaao beta aaram kr lo bahut thak gai hogi tum

Bondita: ji sasuma

Shubhra: koyeli jao bahu ko Anirudh ke kmre mai le jao ...........or hn beta (to Bondita) aaj kaal ratri hai toh tum so jao or kal subah Puja ke liye tyaar ho jaana.

Bondita: ji

Shubhra: maa
( she put her hand on bondita's head nd said)
maa kaho beta aaj se tum meri beti ho.

Bondita:(her eyes were full of tears she could see her pure love for her she couldn't control nd just hugged shubhra)

Shubhra: (she too reciprocated the hug) jao beta rest kr lo

Bondita nodded nd went to the room.
The room was very lavish nd beautiful it had a big window from where the moon was visible she went near the window nd remembered what all happened with her nd her eyes filled up with tears she was crying nd sobbing but their was no one to even console her.she slept there near window.

Next Morning

Someone knocked on the door she stood up nd saw koyeli standing

Koyeli: choti Malkin yeh bdi Malkin ne apke liye bhejwai hai yeh pehenkar aap neche Pooja ke liye aa jaiye

Bondita: ji theek hai

After some Bondita came down nd went towards the mandir.And saw Anirudh,kaka nd shubra their she went nd touched everyone's feet.

Kaka: khush raho bahu aaj se tum humare ghar ki grehlaxmi ho ab tum or anirudh Durga maa ki arti kro aaj tumhara es Ghar Mai pehla din hai.
Bondita: ji kaka sasur ji.

Both of them did the arti nd Bondita Gave Prasad to everyone. Every one was mesmerized with her beautiful voice.

Kaka: khush raho bahu, tumhare gale Mai toh shaksaat maa saraswati ka vaas hai hum bahut khush hue .

Shubra: Bondita beta aaj tumhari pehli rasoi hai toh jao kuch meeta bnao.
Bondita: ji maa

After 1 hr everyone came for breakfast they were surprised to see how many dishes Bondita has made alur dum, luchi, masala luchi, Daab Chingri, Kosha Mangsho, sondesh nd yes rasogolla ( my fav😉)

Som: aree wah! Boudi kitti achi khushboo aari hai.
Mere pet Mai toh chuhe kud rhe hai.

Shaswati : dada don't react as you haven't eaten food (rolling her eyes)
(guys she is in negative for some time she doesn't like Bondita as she knows her brother loves saudamini nd she too likes her )

Som: hn nhi khaya hai khush(said irritatingly)

Shubhra: areee aree tum dono lado mt or khana Khao.
( Said while serving them nd then Anirudh too came nd sat on the chair)
Anirudh: nhi maa khud kr lunga

Everyone ate nd were really praising her for such a tasty food.

Kaka: wah bahu tumne toh humara Dil jeet liya tum toh sch Mai Annapurna ho. Yeh lo tumhara tohfa.(said giving her a jwellery box)

Bondita: nhi kaka sasur ji iski kya jarurat hai.
Shubhra: aree beta mna mat kro yeh toh Lochan da ka ashirwad hai

She took the box here Anirudh was seeing all this nd was thinking something.

Anirudh (pov) kitti chalak ladki hai aate hi sabko apni taraf kar liya pr Mai ise kabhi bhi apni patni nahi bnee dunga nd (was going to leave but suddenly kaka called him.)

Kaka: aree Anirudh beta kaha Jaa rhe ho
Anirudh: kaka court jaa rha hu

Kaka: thik ha jao magar jaldi aa jaana aaj tumhari or bahu ki phool sojja ( first night) hai

( Anirudh without replying went .

At night Bondita was fully dressed nd their room was too decorated with flowers nd candles nd she was sitting on bed with a veil covering her face nd she was very nervous.
Here shubra send Anirudh forcefully to the room he came inside nd clossed the door nd has he turned he saw the room nd suddenly his eyes fell on bondita sitting on the bed, he went near her Bondita was very nervous nd she was clutching the bedsheet Anirudh held her hand tightly nd pulled her out of the bed she was shocked to see him he just tighned his grip on her hand due to which her bangles broke nd her hand bleeded.

Bondita: Aah chodiya mujhe( said with tears)

Anirudh: ohh drd hora hai or joh dard tumne mujhe diya uska kya. Bahut khush hogi na tum yeh esho aaram itne sare gehne dekh kar.

Bondita: yeh aap kya keh rahe hai aap esa kese keh skte hai patni hu mai apki.

Anirudh (shouting) nhi ho tum meri patni samji tum sirf kaka ki bahu ho kuch nhi lagti tum meri (nd left her hand nd went out of the room)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will Anirudh ever accept Bondita as hi wife?
What will Bondita do?
What will happen next?
To know more keep reading........
Thankuh

For next chapter comment 15+
Till then luv uh all
.
.
.
.
.
.
By
Sakshi.