Chapter -9

Guys help me with ideas for the upcoming stories all your ideas will be welcomed. Please do tell me what should I write next or some scenes for the story.

Anirudh: aree mini tum ro mat tumhari akho mein Mai ansu nhi dekh sakta ........or rahi baat meri toh tum chinta Mt kro Mai apna dhyaan rakhunga or agar vo ladki sch Mai kuch esa vesa soch rahi hai toh mai bilkul nahi hone dunga..................

He went back home............

Next Day

Bondita was very excited to go to the court so she was taking blessings from her dugga maa nd was in mandir busy doing aarti her mesmerizing voice was heard by everyone in the Roy Choudhury Haveli nd everyone arrived in pujaghar for aarti.

After aarti she distributed prashad to everyone nd took blessings.

Kaka: Khush raho bahu sada suhagan raho dudo nahao fhoto falo.
(Anirudh nd Bondita both looked each other)

Bondita: Kaka sasur ji vo mujhe aapse kuch puchna tha(said nervously)

Kaka: Jao bahu humari haa hai tum apni barristery puri jarur Karo bs Ghar se dhyan nhi htna chaiye or apne daitva pure nibhana...

Bondita: (smiled) dhanyawad ksj

Kaka: hn hn dhanyawad ho gya ha ya aaj nashte Mai tumhare dhanywaad se kaam chalana padega.

Then they did breakfast... Kaka Sasur ji told Bondita to go with Anirudh only nd to work under him only but after leaving from home he stopped at a place nd told Bondita not to be his intern nd not to tell anyone that they are husband wife.

In court

Bondita was very happy as today she took the first step towards her nd her father's dream. She was standing outside the gate with teary eyes nd had a small smile

She was all alone as Anirudh went inside earlier as he didn't wanted people to know about them being husband nd wife

( Nobody knew about them Anirudh didn't let anyone know that Bondita is his wife tough all knew About his marriage but didn't know who his wife is.)

She entered inside nd the peon showed her the way to the court office so that she could know, under whom she had to work.
Being the gold medalist she was alloted to intern with Anirudh but when Anirudh heard it he immediately told them being busy in a high profile case he wouldn't be able to work with a new intern as he had to explain her everything which will further take a long time which he doesn't have.
Listening him Bondita was sad nd had to intern with Barrister Avinash Chatterjee, he gave her the case files to work nd after seeing her work was impressed by her.
At lunch time both Avinash and Bondita were laughing and chattering all this was seen by Anirudh. He didn't liked her smiling with him yes he was jealous.

Anirudh: kitna hs hs ke baate kar rahi hai mujhse se toh kabhi itti baate nhi ki.

Avinash: aree Anirudh sir aap vaha kya kar rhe hai yaha aiye (Avinash saw him outside the window nd called him inside)

Anirudh:(his eyes were finding Bondita who was not their)

Avinash: kya hua sir kuch dhund rhe hai aap

Anirudh: nhi nhi........or btao kya chal rha hai konsa case mein kaam kar rhe ho.

Avinash: kya hi btau sir bahut critical case hai or tough bhi par thank God itti achi intern hai kuch kehne ki jarurat nhi padti sab samaj jaati hai.

Anirudh: (trying to be normal but he was jealous)ohh acha......hai kon waise?

Avinash: Barrister Bondita Das
(he didn't feel gud after listening Bondita Das he wanted him to say Bondita Roy Choudhury but as he doesn't wanted to tell anyone about their relation) bahut hi achi hai kafi intelligent bhi ha kehne hai na beauty with brain.

Anirudh: Acha chalo Mai chalta hu kuch kaam hai
Avinash: okk sir.

He didn't like what Avinash said he was feeling jealous that how could anyone even look at her.
As he was walking out of the room someone bumped nd both of them got disbalanced as the person was going to fall Anirudh holded that person nd looked at the person nd it was not other that our Bondita😉.
She had closed her eyes due to fear nd Anirudh was looking nd her or he was just staring her
Both of them got lost in each other's eyes.

She had closed her eyes due to fear nd Anirudh was looking nd her or he was just staring her Both of them got lost in each other's eyes

Avinash: (worried) Bondita theek toh ho na tum
Both of them came out of the trance after hearing Avinash's voice. Anirudh left her, both were embarrassed.

Bondita: ji..ji sir mai thik hu

Avinash: sahi samay pe aai ho yeh dekho inse Milo yeh hai Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhury one of the best barrister of India.

Bondita: hnji sir jaanti hu mai inhe.(by this sentence Anirudh glared Bondita)

Avinash: what? Tum sir ko jaanti ho kese(this question of Avinash made Anirudh nervous as he thought truth will be revealed nd Everyone in court will know Bondita's identity)

Anirudh: kya...ku.. kuch bhi kehte ho Avinash how can she know me.

Bondita: no no sir I really know who you are(Anirudh was getting angry listening him) arre sir kon nhi janta sir toh mere bachpan se inspiration hai.

Her answer relieved Anirudh nd he took a deep breath nd left, the day was quite busy none of them met to each other after 5 it was time of closing court.
Bondita had to go alone walking as Anirudh had told her not to tell anyone about their relation nd told her to wait for him near the Post office which was at the backside of the court nd the way their was quite dark nd lonely but he had completely forgotten about her.
He forgot her in the court nd left for mini's house nd stayed their till 8pm. Here kaka nd shubra thought they are together spending time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where is Bondita?
Is she fine ?
Will Anirudh know where Bondita is?
Thank you so much
For upcoming chapters keep reading nd loving.
By- Sakshi