Chapter -10

Her answer relieved Anirudh nd he took a deep breath nd left, the day was quite busy none of them met to each other after 5 it was time of closing court.

Bondita had to go alone walking as Anirudh had told her not to tell anyone about their relation nd told her to wait for him near the Post office which was at the backside of the court nd the way their was quite dark nd lonely but he had completely forgotten about her.

He forgot her in the court nd left for mini's house nd stayed their till 8pm. Here kaka nd shubra thought they are together spending time.

In Mini's house

Mini: Ani baby I just missed uh
( said hugging him while he felt uncomfortable nd parted from hug)

Anirudh: mini I missed uh more but hum kal hi toh mile the.

Mini: hn yeh toh hai par mai tumhe har pal apni ankho ke samne dekhna chahti hu
( nd came close to him)

Mini: hn yeh toh hai par mai tumhe har pal apni ankho ke samne dekhna chahti hu ( nd came close to him)

Here Bondita was still waiting for him near the Post office nd then thought to go home alone.
She reached home nd went towards her room nd changed after ith she thought of Anirudh and went to his study to check whether he is back or not.
She opened the door nd saw nobody their nd started leaving the room but suddenly the windows of the room opened by the wind she went their to close it but she saw nd heard something which made her freeze nd her eyes were filled with tears.

Yes she saw Anirudh nd Saudamini close to each other both were lost in each other.( Guyz here mini's rooms window nd Anirudh's study's window were opposite to each other )

Mini: Ani I just can't wait to be with in ur arms forever. Kb tk mujhe tumse yun door rehna padega. Mai nahi dekh sakti tumhe kisi or ke saath nhi sun sakti kisi or ke naam ke peeche tumhara naam lga hua. Kb ek honge hum.

Anirudh: Mini Mai bhi tumse dur nhi reh sakta par kya kru jabtak Mai Bondita ko divorce nhi de deta
(these words of Anirudh just broke Bondita's heart )

Mini: kahi tumhe usse pyaar toh nhi ho gya na.

Anirudh: mai sirf tumse pyaar krta hu sirf tumse.
Aaj se hi nhi balki bachpan se.

( Bondita couldn't hear more she ran towards her room nd locked herself inside Anirudh was going to give her divorce he loves someone since childhood, she is the biggest thorn of his life , because of her only he had to leave his love nd marry her these thoughts were just making her go mad, she took her parents photo frame nd cried hugging it.)

Bondita pov: agar vo kisi or se pyar krte hai toh kya hua Mai kabhi undono kr beech nhi aaungi.mai krungi unhe ek.
Divorce de dungi unhe par jaane se pehle unke dil pe apne liye jagah toh banake hi rahegi tu Bondita.
Patni nahi bani toh kya hua unki sakhi toh ban hi sakti hu. Pr mai unse gussa hu ek toh unhone mujhe yeh nhi btaya ki vo kisi or se pyaar krte hai uper se mujhe vaha akele chord ke aa gye.
Naaraz hai Bondita apse pati Babu
(nd puffed her mouth)