15-𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡ℎ

"You're fine Astrid." Phastos sighed a bit. We were at what was apparently Ajaks house. Im currently bugging him about what happened on the beach.

"You don't get it Phastos," he stopped and raised an eyebrow at me, "when he started using his power, it wasn't hurting me. It felt like I was," I didn't want to say it and sound crazy cause I know it did. "It felt like his powers was going into me, like I was killing him."

"And that's very impressive Astrid, I don't see what the problem is." I groaned a bit and he rolled his eyes.

"The problem is my powers aren't that strong, I've never been able to do something like that, and I didn't want to do that. The pain I was causing him was only in his head, nothing should've actually hurt him and I wasn't in control of what started to happen."

"You were in a very stressful situation, you were upset and looking at what you thought was your boyfriends killer. That might caused your powers to be amplified a bit. I mean you have energy manipulation powers, and that's what you were doing." His face softened when he saw that's not the answer I wanted. "If something happens again feel free to contact me, okay?" I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah, thank you." He patted my shoulder and walked back to the living room where the rest of them were. Druig and Makkari were eating on the couch. He looked over at me and smiled, but it faded a bit as he saw I wasn't quite happy at the moment. Makkari noticed too.

"Are you okay?" She gave me a concerned look. I nodded.

"What are you doing?" Phastos nervously yelled a bit and walked into the kitchen where Thena was currently standing with her spear out. He stood in front of his kid and told him to cover his ears. "You know you're babysitting privileges are completely revoked. Jack why don't you go with dad." He motioned towards Ben. "Oh, remember violence is never the answer, always use your brain." Thena smirked a bit.

"Like you did on the beach?" She teased and he glared at her.

"Dad spoke calmly and firmly to the bad guy, he had no choice but to listen." Makkari had gone over to them now.

"He's ten, not stupid." She signed and gave him a look.

"When are you guys leaving again? When is that happening? That's happening soon right?" Druig walked over and pretended to toss him something. "Ah theres Druig." He fake chuckled. "Don't go anywhere near him." He whispered to him as he left and I laughed a bit. The rest of us headed out of the house and back to the ship. Phastos was staying behind with his family.

"Okay that's far enough Jack." He warned as we walked into the field a bit.

"Wow dad, domos so cool." Jack looked at the ship in amazement.

"Your dad fixed that with his bare hands." He bragged a bit.

"Can we go to space too one day?" He excitedly asked.

"Let's wait till you get your learners permit, okay?" He bargained.

"Hey Phastos," Druig went over to him, "take care. This world is lucky to have you."

"Thank you," he smiled and held his hand out, "I know you're not a hugger so." Druig looked at him for a second before grabbing his hand and pulling him into a hug. Me and Makkari laughed. He turned back to us.

"You think when we find the other eternals out there, that they'll accept the truth, the way we did?" He asked. She nodded.

"Because the truth will set them free." She answered. We said our final goodbyes and headed off to the ship. Druig grabbed my hand and I felt him looking down at me.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" He asked. Earlier he had offered us to go back to the village and live our normal life again. I knew this was what he really wanted to do though, and I wanted to help.

"Positive. They need your help with this."

"I don't really care what they need, I just care about you, and what you want." I laughed and shook my head.

"I just want you, I don't care where we go or what we do." I met his eyes and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay my love." We got onto the ship and headed out to find our first destination.

Somewhere out in space, not far from earth:

"You have chosen to sacrifice a celestial." Arishem spoke out, with Sersi, Kingo and Phastos held out in front of him. They all had a bit of fear in their eyes. "For the people of this planet and with a deviant by your side." Their faces turned into slight confusion and they looked between each other. "I will spare them, but your memories will show if they are worthy to live and I will return for judgement. He took control of them and then vanished into thin air.

"It's been weeks." Makkari stated while looking at the projection of earth. "We haven't heard from any of them, it's like they've disappeared."

"Arishem." Thena simply responded. Makkari gave her a sad look. "We have to go back." She looked over at the hallway and casted her spears into her hands.

"I feel it too." Makkari looked over in the same direction. Me and Druig looked at each other before following their gaze.

"What?" He asked confused. There was a bit of commotion and suddenly a elf, troll like creature appeared. He stood up and let out a laugh.

"Wow." He chuckled. "Ah my ears, my eyes are numb." He stated. "No more drunk teleporting for you." He said to himself. Druig glared a bit, seeming unbothered.

"Um," Thena tried to speak.

"Hold on, hold on." He cut her off. He cleared his throat before making a sort of drum noise sound with his voice. "Behold, the Royal prince of titan." A tall man appeared at the end of the hall from the same type of portal the other creature had come from. "Brother of thanos," I quickly stood up and Druig followed me putting his hand out to stop me, "the knave of hearts,"

"Thanos' brother?" Makkari signed and gave a confused look. I glared at the man who looked anything but like thanos.

"Defeater of black Robert." The creature went on naming titles.

"Roger." The man corrected.

"Oh," he groaned a bit, "defeater of black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of mystery planet." The man had a cocky smile as he came into full view. He bowed a little.

"What a pleasure, to make your acquaintance my fellow eternals." He glanced around the group before his eyes landed on mine. He smirked a bit. "And maybe not so eternals." Druig took a step over slightly in front of me. He had a harsh glare on him. The man seemed amused by druigs reaction but didn't say anything. He turned and looked down at the creature. "You know you really don't have to do the whole thing every time."

"Everything you do is Impressive." He replied.

"No, I know it's impressive."

"What am I gonna leave off the list?" They rambled a bit.

"Who are you?" Thena demanded getting his attention back.

"I'm Eros. This is pip. And you are as beautiful as legends say, Thena."

"What do you want lads?" Druig questioned.

"Pip and I are here to help, arent we?" He nudged the creature who burped in response. Eros held up a sphere like the one Sersi had to talk to Arishem. It was buzzing a lot. "Your friends are in big trouble. And we know where to find them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg it's the last chapter of this book :(

But there probably will be a second one ;)
I just have no idea when I will be writing it lol

But for now I will be writing and posting my next Druig fanfic which will be called "Angel"and I will be posting the introduction to that either today or tomorrow so if y'all want you can save it to be notified when I post chapters :)

I love yall so much thank you for all the love you've shown this book and I cant wait for you to see the next one! Xoxo