🐻sorry it was just out of boredom🐻

You and your friend sit on your bed wondering what to do for the night. "Oh y/n, I have an idea". What is it? You reply, "well how about we go to that pizza place down the street it looks like it's shut down so that should be fun right?" That does sound fun but wouldn't we be trespassing? "Nahhhh we'll be fine c'mon!!" Fine, You reply while getting up and getting ready.

Third person pov

You and you friend get to the pizzeria and stop at the front door, "you go first I'll be right behind you" alright whatever you reply as you open the door and walk in, but as soon as you do you hear the door slam shut and your friend is running across the street. Ugh whatever.

You then begin to walk around then you stop dead in your tracks when you hear something else, you immediately get a cold shiver down your spine. Hello who's there? You get no response so you grab your phone from your pocket turn on the flashlight and turn around. WHAT THE FUCK you scream in fear as you see a chicken with a cupcake in its hand. You then turn back around and start to run away in fear, But however, while running you notice a door that has light coming from it so you go towards it and bang on the door screaming. PLEASE LET ME IN HELP. The person opens up the door and let's you in. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? you ask him. "It doesn't matter what it is why are you here."

Well uh me and my friend sort of wanted to see what goes around in here but when I walked in they left me by myself. "Well you shouldn't have come here because now your stuck here with me untill 6am" you start to get irritated but you couldn't get mad because he was hot, well in your eyes atleast.

Y/n's pov

Great now I'm stuck here with this guy who I don't know but the only thing great about this is that he's hot so honestly, I might come back tomorrow. I then sit down on the ground near the desk, so what's your name? I ask. " Micheal." he replies while staring at the strange tablet thing. Oh my name is Y/n. I reply back but he doesn't answer but It doesn't really matter to me. We awkwardly sit there in silence until it's broken by something banging on the door, I then feel a cold shiver down my spine. Are we gonna die? I ask him, "we wont if it doesn't come in but if it does then there is a chance we will"

As he said that my soul almost left my body but while I was trying to freak Micheal say's something else. "Don't worry you'll be fine" he tells me not even taking his eyes off the screen, eventually the banging stops and I calm down. I slowly feel my head start to spin and my eyes close shut I eventually fall asleep leaving Micheal to talk to himself (even though I was the one talking to him)

Time skip

"Hey wake up" I hear with a slight tapping on my shoulder. Huh? I reply while rubbing my eyes. "It's 6am you should leave now" he says. But I don't want to wake uppp I reply while just sitting there."you have to" he says while pulling me up which immediately makes my heart race, Fine I'll leave I reply sadly as I start walking but I then stop. Hey uh can you walk me out I'm kinda scared. Micheal then sighs and takes a deep breath, "fine let's go I'm right behind you" he replies.

As I walk out of the room I feel his presence behind me, And yeah I know we just met but he looks amazing and I wish I could have him to myself he makes me feel some way even though I was the one to start I conversation with him. As we get to the door I ask him a question, Hey do you have any days off of "work" I ask him. "Well yeah just Saturday and Sunday, now go home" he tells me. I'm not going home until you go home I say. But as I'm talking he starts walking away, Hey wait up!!

Time skip

"This is my house" he says as we stop walking, Oh that's not far from my place or the pizzeria I reply. "Okay bye I guess" he replies with a annoyed awkward tone. Okay bye I reply while waving at him, Eventually I get back to my house and walk in. What a night I sigh in relief as I sit down on my couch.

Micheal's pov

What a weird night I say to myself as I untie my tie and unbotton my shirt, I then throw my tie on my bed and lay down beside it. And what a strange girl... I guess it was finally nice to have someone around after all these years just sitting alone.

(THATS WHERE IMMA LEAVE IT OFF GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK ITS: totallynot.jhaylen OKAY BYE IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS FOR THE PLOT THEN ILL SEE WHICH ONE IS BEST)

(Word count: 892)