🏴‍☠️🦊what are we?🦊🏴‍☠️

Third person pov

After your affair with Micheal you've been thinking about it ever sense, and everytime you thought about it the more you craved that feeling again, you were so desperate for his touch that you kept deciding if you should go to the Pizzeria that night or not. You finally decided on going and you get ready, you don't dress up in something cute just something casual because you didn't know the relationship status between one another.

Time skip to night (still third person pov)

You make it to the pizzeria and butterflies fill your stomach, you turn on your flashlight that you grabbed from your house and enter, you felt as if something wasn't right, you quickly go to the door but when you try to get near it there's an animatronic at the door, in a rush though you go to the other but there's another animatronic (I guess they were a little quirky Tonight) oh crapppp, you begin to feel slight regret as you step back, you remembered that they could kill you and you immediately get scared. Fuck I'm screweddd you say to yourself as you feel your eyes start to water. You then wipe the hot tears streaming down your face and begin to pass the time by looking around, you didn't know if Micheal could see you on the camera's or not so you didn't really pay attention, you make it to the dining room and see pizza everywhere, ew it stinks you say while covering your nose, you take your eyes off of the tables filled with pizza only to see a bear animatronic standing on a stage. Oh wow I haven't seen you before, you say quietly. You wanted to go up to it but you were to scared to. Eventually you go back to the camera room to check if the animatronics are still there and the finally had left, you then knock on the door and Micheal opens it. "Y/n are you crazy why did you wander around you could've got hurt" he says while shutting the door and then looking at you. I'm sorry I just really wanted to see you but there were animatronics and I got side tracked. He then sighs impatiently. "Sit." He says, you then sit on the chair and he continues to look at the camera's. I'm sorry I didn't mean to you tell him but he ignores you.

Y/n's pov

I

'm sorry I didn't mean to I tell him but he doesn't answer me, it was 1:05 am (it is for me rn) and I had 5 hours left of this. I then felt my heart slowly sink in as sigh softly while looking down at the floor. He doesn't pay attention to me while he's at work which makes me mad but i understand why. I then scoot my chair closer to him and stare at him but he doesn't react. This made me feel even more guilty yet more desperate, i felt as if he was teasing me but i didn't say anything because I didn't wanna break the silence. I then eventually start to feel tired and fall asleep leaving all my worries for when I wake up.

Micheal's pov

She falls asleep and I glare at her, she made me worried so I decided to ignore her. I do feel bad but I didn't say anything about it. I move her h/c h/t out of her face and smile. She had no idea what was coming in the morning.

Time skip to morning (y/n's pov and btw up coming smut warning)

I get woken up by a pair of hands grabbing me by my waist and putting over there shoulder. I then rub my eyes. Micheal I ask but I get no response. Micheal put me down I demand but he just holds onto me even tighter. I stop trying to fight back and just except the fact that he wont let me go, I couldn't tell what he was abiut about to do so I just went on with it. Eventually, we get to his house. He unlocks the door then takes me to his room. After that he puts me on his bed and climbs on top of me. Micheal I-. I didn't get to finish my sentence because he pulls me into a deep kiss and I return it. I moan a little as he grinds on my body. He puts one hand on the side of my face and the other on my waist. He then break's the kiss and stares at me. "Didn't I tell you to be careful" he says while looking down at me. Yes you did but I just couldn't wait I really wanted to see you.. I reply while looking the other way. He then grabs my chin forcing me to look up at him. He then smirks and laughs a bit. "You just couldn't wait to see me could you?" He then begins to look at my chest and play with the straps of my bra. He then begins to kiss me again while taking off my shirt and bra. I take off his shirt and grip onto his shoulders causing him to groan. Eventually we both undress each other fully in nothing. "I don't think you realize how upset you made me y/n, your gonna pay the price" he whispers into my ear. I immediately feel my heart pound against my chest as he makes me get down on the floor. But I don't know how, I reply feeling embarrassed. "Well learn."  He says as he stares down at me. I begin stroking his cock and swirling my tongue on the tip of it to tease him, he then groans and grabs the back of my head causing me to gag on his dick mmm~ I mumble as he starts to speed up, eventually the only thing filling the room was the sweet sound of his groans, and my mumbles. Without him giving me a warning he cums in my mouth and then I swallow it, it tasted sweet. He then sits down on the bed and look down at me. "Get up." He demands, I get up and look at him, he then grabs me and sets me ontop of his dick and my eyes immediately roll to the back of my head, Fuck Micheal your so big~ I moan out as I bounce up and down. He then laughs under his breath a slight bit and then begins to suck on my chest where all the bruises we're. Aaah~ I moan out continuously, I feel my walls closing in but he then stops moving which I also stop in confusion. Why did you stop I whine. "You won't let out anything unless I tell you to" he stared at me with a bit of nothingness in his eyes there wasn't any lust look. Okay I mumble. He then starts bouncing me up and down again but this time faster and deeper. Please let me AaAh~ I moan out. "Not yet" Micheal groan out while gripping onto my waist. But I can't hold it anymore I beg him but he doesn't answer me after that, I feel hot tears of pleasure fall from my eyes as I grip onto his back even tighter causing him to groan even more. P-please I can't- "not yet " he says once more but biting his lip this time. I feel my body tremble and my legs weaken and then finally I cum. (Damn that's a real nail biter right there) he pulls out and then  I begin to catch my breath and then wipe the sweat off my forehead. F-fuck I'm sorry I couldn't hold it in any longer I say while looking away In embarrassment. He then makes me face him and he smiles and looks at me in the eyes but this time filled with lust, "it's alright" he replies while picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. He sits me down on the toilet and he then turns on the shower. He puts me in and then he gets in after putting me in. I tense up slightly but act like nothing's wrong. The only sound that was filling the room was the sound of water going down the drain. So what are we, I ask him. He grabs me by the waist and whispers into my ear "I don't know what do you want us to be."

(ALRIGHTY IT LOOKS LIKE MY JOB HERE IS DONE BTW TY FOR THE VIEWS ON THIS :))) )

(Word count: 1,453)