👏 Dinner date 👏

(Micheal's Pov)

I wake up and realize that Y/n is already awake. "Y/n?" I shout but I get a muffled response. "Uhhh sorry not right now I'm trying to move my stuff in" that's when I realize. "Oh yeah I'm sorry hold on lemme get up and I'll help" I reply while getting up and getting myself together.

I then walk out of the room and immediately get hit by the smell of perfume and girly smells EVERYWHERE. "Sorry it smells like that it's just that a lot of my stuff is around perfume -" "It's okay" I reply while taking a surprisingly heavy box out of her hands and placing it on the couch.

After about an hour or two of unpacking everything was finished and it looked decently better and it also smelt better so that's a good thing, although the thing I find strange is the amount of clothes she owns.

(Time skip to around night time and Y/n's pov)

After unpacking my things and settling down me and Micheal decide to go out to eat. (Btw yall I forgot what day it is so like idfk what day he goes back to work but honestly I wish I could make him quit his job but I won't for the sake of you guys💀💀) After agreeing on going out where to eat he decided to go to an expensive place so I put on a "simple" dress, some perfume and of course "simple" heel's. After that I get in the car and wait for him to finish getting ready. (Y'all I don't know how he gets paid so well but whatever and btw the perfume y'all are wearing is champagne toast made from bath and body works AND this is the outfit y'all are wearing,)

 (Y'all I don't know how he gets paid so well but whatever and btw the perfume y'all are wearing is champagne toast made from bath and body works AND this is the outfit y'all are wearing,)

(Okay I'm sorry I tried to find something that would match almost everyone I didn't wanna make anyone feel like it doesn't suit them I spent a long time looking at dresses and heels and honestly Imma be honest the heel color might not match so you...

(Okay I'm sorry I tried to find something that would match almost everyone I didn't wanna make anyone feel like it doesn't suit them I spent a long time looking at dresses and heels and honestly Imma be honest the heel color might not match so you could change it to what color you think would look best personally I feel like black would be cute or a sparkly color idk 🤭🙏 BTW MICHEAL WILL ALSO BE WEARING A SUIT I JUST DON'T WANNA GET INTO DETAIL BC... only you matter to me🤗❤️ )

(Micheal's pov)

After getting ready I exit the house and get into the car to see Y/n dressed in a beautiful light green dress. I smile softly at her as she's staring out of the window, I hope she knows how lucky I am to have her.