🐇💙3k special💙🐇

Y/n's pov

It's been about a few weeks sense I've last seen Micheal and I've just been craving his touch, (and by a few weeks I mean about you know just a month and a half don't ask me why y'all are so long distance okay😭) I then groan and sit down on my couch. It was only 5pm on a Tuesday night so he wasn't even nearly close to going to work. What should I do to pass the time I ask myself, I then start to think of him and what I wanted him to do to me and the more I did that the more my body ached. I then moaned under my breath and I look down at my vagina (Oh btw y'all are about to masturbate sorry🤸) I then pull down the sweat pants Micheal gave me and pull down my underwear, I was already wet. I Then suck on two of my fingers and slowly move them around my clit. I then moan in pleasure as I stick my index finger in and then I stick my middle finger in. I then start to curl my fingers and then stick them in deeper. AaAh~ I moan in pleasure as hot tears fall down my eyes, I then start to scissor myself and then hitting my g spot. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I moan out continuously, I then feel my walls close in on my fingers and I go even faster until finally I release (this part is short but just you wait😏) I then lay back and wipe the sweat off of my forehead and when I look at my phone it's around 7pm.

(Time skip and btw kinda a short smut but like I said don't worry there is gonna be a longer one😽😽😽😽)

It was 11:29 pm so I put on my shoes, and walked out of the door, I would use my car but it was a warm night so I thought I'd just walk anyway. Eventually, I make it to the pizzeria and notice a familiar car. Oh so Micheal finally decided to drive, I say to myself. I then walk in and dash over to the door and lightly knock on it and he opens it. Hey I say while waving at him and then sitting in the seat next to him. "Hey." He says while looking over at me and smiling and I swear my heart almost jumped out of my chest when he did. "So how have you been" he says while putting his feet on his desk and looking at me. I've been okay I say while messing with my hair. (AND NO YALL AREN'T QUIRKY OR A PICK ME YALL ARE JUST NERVOUS) We then sit there in comfortable but yet at the same time uncomfortable silence, he then turns back to the cameras and starts focusing again. As the tension grew and the more hornier I got I figured that I'd do something so I got up and sat ontop of his lap. "Y/n why right now" he groaned while I shifted around in an attempt to get comfortable. (OOPS FORGOT TO MENTION HIS FEET AREN'T ON THE DESK ANYMORE) "Y/n." He groans loader while I ignore him, I then feel him become hard and I look up at him and smirk. I then get off of him and bend down onto the floor (be careful miss girl you don't know what could be on that floor) I then slip off his pants and slowly jerk him off through his boxers. "Y/n I need to focus" he groans out while grabbing onto his desk trying to face towards the camera's but I just ignore him. Afterwards, I slip off his boxers and lick the tip of his dick slowly. "Y/n..Please" He moans out impatiently grabbing onto the back of my head, Please what, I don't understand. I say to him while only moving my eyes to look at him. "Go faster" He begs while opening up his legs more, Okay. I reply while Putting my mouth on him fully. "Fuck Y/n" he breaths while he forces me to move my head up and down faster, I then gag and stop and then he stops. "Y/n." He then looks down at me as a smile pours down onto my face, I think we should just wait for this I say while slowly putting his things back on. He then stares at me as I sit back in my seat and I could tell he was mad.

(Micheal's pov)

As she sat back on her seat she could tell I was mad because a big smile poured onto her face, I then turned back to the cameras and started to focus. It was as if she was begging for me to fuck her so if that's what she wants then she'll receive it.

(Time skip y/n's pov btw up coming smut warning)

I wake up and I look over to my left and I see Micheal driving back to his house, I then look at my phone and notice that it was 6:15 in the morning. When we get to the house he gets out of the car, opens my door and grabs my wrist, Micheal that hurts let go!!! I scream but he ignores me. He then throws me onto his bed when we get inside. "This is what you get for doing what you did to me." He say while gripping onto my waist with one hand and taking off my shirt with the other. After taking off my shirt he admires my body and everything about it, I then moan as he starts to bite every spot he sees while taking off my bra, Micheal.. I moan as he starts to trail his hands down to my vagina but he starts to go painfully slow. Micheal please go faster I groan in frustration, "I don't think so princess" he says under his breath while slowly sliding my pants down. I then try to take off my pants by myself but he then slaps my hands and holds onto them with one of his hands. "You do as I say and if not I'm sure you know what'll happen got it?" He stops and looks at me, Okay. I mumble under my breath in frustration.