💜👦🏻????👦🏻💜

{SORRY IDK WHAT TO NAME IT}

(Y/n's pov Oh and time skip to Saturday night😏 play the song it matches the mood bro)

It was around 7:32pm, me and Micheal were on the couch watching something random. "Ughhh there isn't anything to do" I sigh in frustration and look over at Micheal who looked ten times more irritated then me. "All these Americans shows so boring" he mumbles under his breath just enough for my hearing to reach. (LMAO C'MON MICHEAL U SOUND LIKE YOUR DAD💀) "wow okay" I say looking at him with disbelief of what came from his mouth (by the way I am sorry if you aren't american or anything like that I only made this for my friend aka aftussyisthebestussy). "Whaaaaat I'm only being honest, it's the same thing every time." He says to me. "Well all you British people watch is tea tutorial videos and prep videos" I reply to him while rolling my eyes.

"Are you stereotyping us British people?" he asks in an offended manner almost as if I slapped him in the face or something like that.

"Nooooo I would never do thaaaaat" I say rolling my eyes then laughing. We both sit in silence for a bit just staring at each other with smiles on our face until he pulls me into a kiss, (woooow y'all totally didn't see that cumming) I then feel my pussy ache as he slides his hand slowly across my body, rubbing all of my curves with a bit of aggression and sloppy ness. He then slowly take off my pants then rubs my vagina through my underwear, "Ughh Micheal it feels so good please.. more" I begged, I swear I don't know how he did it but it always felt soo good when he did it.  He then nods his head with a lustfull but impatient look at the same time, He begins to put his hand in my underwear and rub my clit automatically making me twitch due to the pressure. "F-fuck," I manage to say as he's fingering me slowly becoming faster. He then swirls another finger around my clit then puts it into my vagina, I then arch my back due to the pleasure and he smirks at his thing he just created.

He speeds up then stops as soon as he feels my walls close in on his fingers. "Micheal you always do that" I gasp for air as he laughs a bit.

"Wait huh?" I say ask I ACTUALLY gasp for air. "What's wrong you were breathing hard you okay?" Micheal asks me. "Uhhhh yeah I'm fine" I say in confusion. "Okay but don't stay up for to much longer, you need some more rest." He says to me then re covers the both of us. "Ooooooh shit I was dreaming" I think to myself as he holds onto my waist. "Hey uh Micheal.." I say scared that he'll say no to what I'm about to ask for. "Hm?" He asks me, sitting up and rubbing my side. "I uhm.." he then looks at me in confusion of what I was trying to spit out. I couldn't say it even though I am CRAVING it. "Can we have sex..? Like right now?" I finally say after gathering almost all of my courage up to say that. "Uhh like just fucking or-" I cut him off, "yes but like RIGHT now" I beg him. "Uhhh okay" he replies sounding all embarrassed and stuff. He then takes the blankets off of us and looks at me. "If you get to have this then you owe me" he said before flipping me over so my face was looking directly at the bed. He bent me over a bit and pulled down my shorts then underwear. "Damn why is he going so fast😭" I thought to myself as he puts lube near the entrance. "He then grabs a condom from our nightstand and rips it open using his teeth then throwing the rapper on the ground afterwards. After he put it on he slowly moved up to my entrance and I immediately felt the cold already lubricated condom touch my insides, causing me to moan. "M-mmfm" he groans a bit as he speeds up the process. I didn't really feel like I owed him anything sense he sounded like he was also enjoying it. After he speeds up he moves one of his fingers back up to my clit, circling counter-clockwise. "Shit.." I moan, slightly feeling my body become numb and my body twitch from the orgasm that was almost about to come. I eventually reach my climax and the clear-white looking goo comes oozing down my legs. I gasp for air as he pushes my legs open a bit more to go deeper than before and he surprisingly finds my g-spot, immediately causing me to let out a loose sound of sloppy moan. "You feel so fucking tight y/n.." he groans in pleasure. He then stops for a second and flips me over to get into a better position, I then wrap my legs around his body and he continues with no times waisted. "Oh my fucking god.. M-Micheal" I whimper in pleasure as he grips my thighs with his hands. Sweat drips down both of our faces as we reach our climaxes. "Mm shit" he groans as he pulls out just before he came in me. We then lay there for a bit and I look over at Micheal who looked worn out. "So do I still owe y-" "yes, yes y/n you do" he cut me off before I could finish. "Okay then" I laugh a little then close my eyes.  "Hey you can't go to bed now our bed sheets are dirty." He says but something hit me "our" I think to myself in my head as I attempt to stand on both of my feet. "Okay okay I'll change them" "good" he replies getting up as well.

After I change the sheets I decide to take a shower and Micheal joins me. I get into the shower and he does the same then I turn around to face him. "Hey, Micheal" "Hm?" He asks while running his hand through his hair. "Um should I?" "Should you what?" He asks in confusion. I was scared to ask I didn't know what the hell he would say so I just took my chances."Should I- well can I move in with you?" I ask hella scared of the answer I would get. "Well uh yeah you could've asked that awhile ago" he replies looking down at me with a lustfull smile. "Oh, okay well" I was gonna say something else but I couldn't say it because if I did I probably would've screamed from the excitement I had built up inside. I turned around and began to wash out my hair, He then rubs my sides and gets out of the shower and that's when a HUUUUUUGE smile pops onto my face. "You can start moving your stuff in tomorrow if that's fine babe" he says to me then walks out of the bathroom and I felt like as if I were going to die. "Babe???" I whisper to myself in shock, not once has he called me that. "I guess this is how it's gonna be from now on" I think to myself while getting out of the shower. We'll just have to find out.

(AND THATS ALL😭💖🤙👏👏)

(I'm proud of this one you guys anyways I love y'all stay safe💖)

Word count: 1,283