‼️I was just looking around‼️

(Y'all I just wanna say tysm for all of the love and kindness you guys have been saying so here's the next part of this story I hope yall enjoy😛)

(Micheal's pov)

After taking a shower with Y/n, we both put on our uniforms. I then look her up and down (he's mainly looking at y'all's fat ass) then grab her from her waist. "Fuck Micheal that hurts." She winces, "And why does it hurt?" She then gives me a side eye and I smile knowing exactly why.

We get to the pizza place and walk in and almost immediately we get hit in our faces with a gross odor "Ew what the fuck." Y/n mumbles while covering her nose. I reply, "It does smell a little off then usual." I then proceed to wave the air away from me and open up the security room. Y/n hurries inside and plops down onto her chair. I sit down in my chair aswell then she proceeds to slide herself and her chair a bit closer to me. I smile a little bit and give her a little side smirk then continue to gaze at the cameras.

(3rd Person pov. It's gonna stay like that for the rest of this chapter possibly the rest of this book)

After awhile, a tension between you guys begins to stir up. Not a uncomfortable tension yet a sexual one. You glance over at Micheal then bite the bottom corner of your lip, You stare back at him with lust burning in your eyes. You get out of your chair but he doesn't seem to notice until you sit on top of him, he lets out a gasp for a second before wrapping one of his hands around you. "What are you doing babe?" He asks confused by your gesture. He looks to the side of you to continue looking at the cameras but you huff in frustration. "Pay attention to me." You say while propping your arms against the top of his shoulders. He looks at you then back at the cameras and sighs in defeat. "Alright.. it doesn't seem like they are very active today so I guess we could go at it for a little bit." You feel yourself grin from both sides of your mouth as you begin to kiss on his neck. He groans a bit in return then gropes your ass as a returning gesture. "Fuck.." you moan out, Just from his touch you already feel yourself become damp at your crotch area. You grind up move your leg so your crotch is aligned with his leg and you begin to grind up onto him to pleasure yourself. He feels his pants become damp at the spots where you grind yourself at and he smiles. He holds you down and un buckles your belt then slides your pants off of you eventually, making them fall to the floor. He presses his fingers against your stomach then leads them down to your crotch causing you to let out a loose moan. You attempt to move his hand in a circle motion but fail, due to him pushing your hand away. "Please Micheal I need it..." You whimper as he slowly touches you. He smirks at you as he slowly pushes his index and middle finger into you only to pull it back out to taste you. You whimper as he licks his lips while giving you direct eye contact. "You taste amazing" he says. Your face then begins to heat up due to the words he just said. He slides his fingers back into you without a warning, You gasp as he begins to pick up his pace. The only noise in the room is the juicy slaps that come from the inside of you. Your head tilts back in ecstasy as you come close to releasing all of your juices onto his fingers he immediately pulls them out of you as he felt your walls closing in on him. "M-Micheal please I-i.." He then hushes you, un buckles his belt then pulls down his zipper along with his trousers to reveal his already hardened cock. He groans at it comes free from his clothes. He pulls you closer to him and your lips meet each other again, Both taking turns biting each others lips while sharing soft moans and groans. The in between of your legs begins to throb in greed as you beg for him to fuck you. "Micheal... Please... Fuck." You moan in desire of him to fill your vagina with his throbbing cock. "What do you need dear?" He asks as while staring at you sinfully. You can see him holding himself back from fucking the sense out of you but I guess it pleasures him to see you so needy for him. Still hands on your waist. He takes one of them and gropes your ass, propping you above his dick. You always gasp at how big it looks even for as many times as you've seen it before you just can't help but look at it in shock. He slowly slides you down onto him and gives you time to adjust to his huge size. "Nghh--Micheal" you moan out. You prop your head onto his shoulder and grasp at his back, nails digging into him as hot streams of tears fall from your eyes just due to his great size. He tilts his head back and begins to slowly move you in an up and down motion around his cock. "How are you a-always so fucking tight for me." He groans out then catches his breath. You guys both begin to pick up your motions but you guys are both cautious to not waste all of your lust for each other in one round. You'd rather wait to get home to let it out then finish in this rough setting. As you guys both reach close to an orgasm he pulls out of you, leaving you and him both to whimper. Although, you guys do it almost every night, there is always a rough sexual tension between you guys that's begging for more. You guys both pull yourselves together and put your clothes back on that you previously just dropped to the ground due to your love making session. You guys only had about one hour and a half of work left till you guys could do as you please. you squeeze your legs together to get yourself to grasp onto your orgasm but you fail to grab onto which causes a sexually frustrated grunt to come out of you harshly. He looks at you while still fixing his clothes, you guys gaze at each other in the eyes and see the sexual frustration in each other. It gets so bad to the point where you could just force yourself to finish right there and then there but you know Micheal wouldn't appreciate it. You know he'd give you a punishment as soon as you guys got home. He'd fuck you harshly then pull out just as you're about to cum. He'd laugh at your impatience which would only force you to beg more. You didn't want that tonight. You just wanted to be fucked till you pass out. You wanted it rough, pushing past your limits way more than you'd thought you could go. You had been thinking about it for some time before you were eventually shaken out of your thoughts. "Come y/n." Micheal says with a lustful smile on his face which forces you out of your seat and onto your already jelly like legs. You wobble but manage to follow him out of the building and eventually to the car.