Capitolo 1

THIS IS BOOK 2, BOOK 1 MUST BE READ IN ORDER TO READ THIS !!!!

--------------------------------

4 years later

To this day I still don't believe he's dead, I got 200 of my men including forensics to search that ball room, no body of his was ever found except the burnt polaroid picture of us naked covered in nothing but the sheets in our bed. Silvio carried that picture in his pocket everywhere he went and even sent his men to the house if he forgot it.

These past 4 years without Silvio have been the toughest, depression really hit me in the first year but over the space of the years i've ghosted all my friends. Antonio suggested that I faked my death for my family and friends' safety. The only person who knows im alive is Sage because he is now engaged to Ant and I could not do that to him.

My tattoo shop that reighn and nessy worked at I gave all the shares to them 50-50 in my fake will but my international shops are put in my fake name and connected to an anonymous bank account that's connected to my mafia.

As now head of Silvios mafia ive made it my challenge to stop all human trafficking including children, and gaining the respect of the Russian mafia silvio took has been challenging ive had to learn Russian and Italian fluently and anyone who disrespect me or silvio get the immediate  punishment of death.

Pero and Leonardo have been amazing at teaching me the full ropes of the mafia and Jonah is now my second hand man while Antonio takes all the time he needs off.

Showering and changing into my black oh polly dress with my black designer heels and of course I could not forget the knife's Silvio gifted me strapped to my thigh.

Once finished i make my way down to breakfast that my chef made us kindly, once finished with a cup of Italian coffee and blueberry pancakes I call for Leo, Jonah and Pero

"Get the car we are going to take care of something" I say as I grab my sunglasses and slide them onto my face.

"Stop at 7eleven, i need to grab somethings"

Exiting the car and entering the store,obviously the boys had to come. I'm not even allowed to go to the bathroom without supervision since the accident and I'm forever grateful.

"*whistle noise* what's your name sexy" he came out of nowhere and stopped me in my trail of walking towards the bag of jolly ranchers and gummy bears,

"Move before i put you in a coffin 6ft under" Leonardo says with gritted teeth, giving him a death stare that even Im scared at.

"I'm not talking to you" he laughs "what you need your bodyguards to talk for you now" he smirks.

Rolling my eyes and removing my sunglasses "like he said move or i'll be the one to put you in the grave, I don't need my bodyguards then" i smirk and tilt my head with the biggest attitude.

"Make me then bitch" he challenges.

Grabbing him by his arm and twisting it behind his back and throwing him to the floor he whimpers in pain but that doesn't stop me. I lift my foot and place my heel on his thyroid gland making him cry in more pain.

"Who's the bitch now?" I laugh , placing more pressure before releasing and walking towards my jolly ranchers and gummy bears, placing $100 on the counter before sliding my glasses back on and walking back to the car with the boys following me laughing.

"gli spagnoli hanno un grosso carico di droga e armi a cui dobbiamo porre fine, ho un incontro con loro tra 30 minuti se si rifiutano di mandare 300 uomini e donne a rubarlo"

(the spanish have a large drug and weapon shipment that we need to put an end to, i have a meeting with them in 30 minutes if they refuse send 300 men and women to steal it)

"sì signora" they reply.

(yes ma'am)

We arrived at a casino to meet the Spanish mafia. The Spanish have been my biggest rivals since the death of Silvio. They believe no woman should ever have this amount of power. They say that women should only be used for sex and rincing their bank acounts. But as a woman who never ever took advantage of silvio's power or money i believe that was his money he worked for it and i hated when he used to spend it on me.

"tieni d'occhio le guardie che sono note per essere ambigue" they nod in response, entering the meeting room i remove my glasses and sit on the chair that jonah kindly pulled out for me.

(keep an eye on the guards they have been known to be dodgy)

"Ah welcome amor, what was the reason for this meeting" he smirks " Is it because you don't like to see that i'm gaining power" he laughs as well as his men in the room.

" Marcos I would be careful how you talk to me" I lean my arms on the table "we wouldn't want anything to happen to your sweet cherry would we" his face drops as i mention that name his eyes stare at me deeply. I've hit a nerve with him and I like it.

"What do you want?" he says bluntly

"You have a shipment arriving very soon" I stand up and walk towards his bar " hand the goods over or i'm not gonna be very happy" pouring whiskey into the iced glass and taking a long awaited gulp of the rich smokey taste that i've missed " and you know what happens when im upset" i smirk into the cup.

"And why would I do that darling, i would lose money" he sighs

"That's my problem, how?" i laugh "prendi da bere saremo qui per un po'" I tell my men

(get a drink we gonna be here a while)

" And why would i listen to a bitch like you?" he takes a pull from his cigar

Me and my men begin to laugh "you have 24hrs to give me what i want or your mum will be delivered in a box and delivered to you tomorrow morning" standing up and putting my glasses back on I walk out.

"Are you really gonna do that?" Leo askes.

"If it is necessary then yes "I say as I get into the car.

Hey guys this is the second book to the mafia romance series and I would just like to thank you all for the support ! 

I will be updating the book everyday until i have finished with it, but on some days I wont be able to but please be patient.

opinions ?

opinions on the new cover?