capitolo 2

OMG i know your all shocked ive uploaded :)

Ebby xx

The same nightmare of the night replays in my head every night, but the same memories of the conversation I had with the man at the bar replays. Once I was comfortable enough to share it with Jonah, Jonah suggested that I should investigate who the hell he was and that he could be a main lead on "finding Silvio" if he's alive.

We started with the footage that we could recover of that night but there wasn't much due to the explosion, the only footage we managed to recover was us entering and me walking to the bar to order our drinks. We checked every angle of the bar and managed to find a clue of the very same man that I was conversating with. But it wasn't much to go off, only that he wore a custom ring with a flame on. There was no mafia emberlment of a flame so that clue was a dead end.

The Spanish mafia handed over the shipment the very morning and apologise for the disrespectful behaviour towards me and my mafia, but i was not someone to mess with so I killed every man they sent with the shipment and sent their heads back as a warning,

Tonight I have to make an appearance at the grand opening of my new club, so tonight I want to get blacked out drunk and look absolutely hot to forget about all my problems and just feel like me again. I went through a phase and dyed my hair and even went an extra mile and cut it to a black bob with white highlights.

After Showering and shaving everything I changed into a black bodycon dress with my favourite black versace heels that silvio replaced when he ripped them off my foot after a long day.

We arrived at the club, 20 mins blaring through the speakers

We arrived at the club, 20 mins blaring through the speakers. The club jammed pack full of men and women vibing and dancing, "portami una bottiglia di bourbon e ghiaccio, per favore"

(get me a bottle of bourbon please)

"You look beautiful tonight" Jonah whispers in my ear, I smile at the thought of being complimented, thanking the waitress for handing me the bottle. I take a large swig from the bottle. The burning sensation runs down my throat making me forget all my problems.