Capitolo 7

So let's just say that the boys wasn't too happy at the fact I kidnapped a child, but after I told them the reason and the ultimatum I gave Silvio they kinda thought it was funny.

FLASHBACK——-

"Please tell me you haven't done what I think you've done" Pero pleads as he walks towards the front door of the safe house, the boys notice what's going on and follows him.

"I haven't done anything" I reply with a slight smile.

"Is that silvios kids, noelani" Leo says while pushing his hair out of his face in frustration.

"Maybe, maybe not" I reply staring at all three of them. Johnah is looking at me like I'm crazy and out of my mind which causes me to roll my eyes.

"What the fuck was you thinking kidnapping a kid, leaving the house without telling us. Entering enemy's territory as well, Jesus fucking crist." He huffs "you could of been killed, are you that fucking stupid" he yells.

"First of all, lower your fucking tone and remember who your fucking talking to" I say with a strong voice not backing down. "Second of all, I don't need to tell any of you where I'm going, I'm not a bone. You boys follow me like dogs it's embarrassing" I point my finger at all of them.

"Look Noelani, I'm sorry. But next time inform us of your stupid plans we could of helped you" he replied

"Anyway, Leo, Pero. This is your baby niece" I say showing her face to them.

Pero smiles "she's beautiful, what's her name" he says taking her out of my arms and holding her himself.

"That's a tricky question, I might need to ask her" I reply with a chuckle.

"Jesus crist" Jonah whispers only enough for me to hear.

"What's your name princess" Leo asks moving the hair from her face.

"My name is Amaya" she says hiding her face in Peros shoulder.

"What a beautiful name princess, do you wanna get some ice cream" he asks her.

"Yes please" she smiles revealing her face.

"Let's go" Pero whispers.

They walk towards the kitchen "are you my uncle" she asks playing with his hair.

"Of course princess, I've grown up with your daddy since we were little boys just like you" he tells her.

"Isn't she cute" I say trying to change the mood in the air. The boys only stare at me with disbelief on there face only making me feel awkward and guilty.

"Listen, this is the only way to get to silvio. Even if it meant kidnapping his daughter" I try to tell them.

"That's a fucking stupid plan" Leo replies. " we could of actually thought of a plan that doesn't involve brining kids into it" he grabs his phone out of his pocket and send a message to someone.

"What are you doing ?" I question.

"Getting more security, because knowing Silvio he will do anything to get his daughter back. Even killing anyone in his way" he looks up from his phone and shows me the message of him asking for more.

"Look I know I fucked up, I didn't think I just did it" I plead.

"Get some sleep and we will think of something tomorrow" Johnah says moving out of the way letting me walk past them.

FLASHBACK OVER——-

The sun shining on my face wakes me up making me groan in response, looking over to side table I read the time. 8:30am.

Getting up and getting into the shower and washing my body and hair, I make my way to the walk on closet and pick out my outfit for today.

After going threw the hangers I pick up and long sleeve black body con dress and black thigh tight boots with a slight heel.

Styling my hair in a middle part slicked bun, leaving a few hairs sticking out at the top and applying light makeup and gold small hoops earrings

After I've finished I head down to the kitchen for some coffee, "here she is, isn't she beautiful Amaya" Johnah says. He is sitting on the stalls on the kitchen with Amaya eating yogurt.

"Yes she is" she giggles as shoving another mouthful of her breakfast "is she your girlfriend" she asks with her mouth fall.

"Me and Johnah are just friends, and it's rude to talk with your mouth fall" I  relying moving towards the coffee machine and clicking the expresso button.

"What do you want to do today, princess" Johnah asks getting off the stall and placing his empty bowl into the sink.

"Can we watch movies, uncle Johnah?" With a huge smile on her face she "Mulannnnn" she shouts in excitement.

"Mulan?" He questions.

"Yes it's mine and daddy's favourite"

"Why is it your favourite?" I ask blowing my coffee and taking a sip.

"Daddy's says it reminds him of someone but he doesn't know who, mulan is a brave girl who proves to people that she is capable of doing anything she wants even if she's a girl" she says shoving the bowl towards Johnah indicating she is finished.

"Oh!" Was all I could say.

This is gonna be a very long morning.