Capitolo 8

Silvios pov

The feeling of something of mine being taken, pisses me off. Who is this girl and where is my daughter.

I've been up all night trying to track her down, but it's just leading to dead ends. Noelani is good I'll give her that, deleting all security footage and covering her tracks.

The first thing I tired doing was using the tracker that I have on my daughter but that didn't work, something is jamming the signal so that whole idea was pointless. And apparently so is the tracker I put on my daughter.

Noelani claims I know her but I remember nothing, this girl is either crazy or delusional either that or lost all her sense of respect.

Touching a married man in front of his wife is crazy, my reputation might not be good but I stand by one thing. Never ever cheat on a women. If my mother ever found out she will beat me with a wooden spoon no hesitation.

Marcos says that I was in an accident during a mission and lost my memory that why I don't remember a thing, all I remember is waking up in that up in the hospital bed 4 years ago holding my wife's hand.

Physical therapy was a pain in my ass, they offered I try do some exercises to get my memory back but after a session Marcos said it wasn't a good idea due to all the trauma of the mission and that it's for the best I don't remember that horrible night.

But as of now I'm stuck in my office drunk of whiskey pissed that my daughter is missing and I'm failing as a father to make sure she's safe with me.

My wife is crying non stop, blaming me for this whole accident saying I shouldn't of entertained her nor left the window open in her room.

But how can I say no when her sweet innocent chubby cheeks ask me to leave it open so she can see the stars, u cannot and that's the end of it.

"You look like shit" I lift my head off my deck and see lucas getting comfortable on the chair opposite my desk.

Lucas is like a brother to me, he has helped me get back into my old life helping Marcos with the Spanish mafia and he had became a big part of my life. I would die for him in a heartbeat and he would too.

"I feel like it" I sigh grabbing my glass and throwing back the last of the Whiskey in glass. "I can't find her lucas, I've tried everything. It's all a dead end" I sigh running my hands down my face.

"hermano, we will find her. And trust me Noelani will not living when we do" he pulls out a cigarette from his pocket and lights it, inhaling the smoke and blowing it out towards me leaving a smoke cloud in my eyesight
(Brother)

"I've tied everything Lucas, you don't understand. I don't know if Amaya is safe, being fed, being looked after. You wouldn't understand how it feels, she's a little girl" at this point my words are coming out as a yell but I don't care my daughter is in someone else's hands and I can't do nothing except look helplessly for her.

"hermano, obviously I understand that my sobrina. I love her just as much as you, but all we can do it search endlessly pray we find her. It also doesn't help that your drunk and sitting in your office moping about, get a shower the meeting starts in 30 minutes" putting out his cigarette in the ashtray Lucas gets up adjusting his suit jacket and heads toward the office door "also drink some coffee and sober the fuck up" and with that said Lucas leaves my office.

After showering and drinking the coffee the maid brought up I changed into a black button up shirt and black slacks.

The sound of my phone going off startled me, looking at the unknown text on my screen I realise its Noelani.

Her- It was never my intention to take your daughter, I gave you a ultimatum and you chose wrong.

UNKNOWN

Me- where is my daughter! . 

Her- she's safe, I give you my word. I would never harm a child I'm not evil. 

Her- Listen, meet me at the address I'll send it an hour before the meet time. And you can have your daughter, like I said her coming with me was never my intentions from the beginning. All I want to do is talk.

Me- you better not be lying.

Her- come alone, and if you don't then change of plans she's staying with me.

Me- Deal. 

Her- by the way she's safe, she's currently watching Mulan.

Me- of course she is, she always watches that same movie.

Her - oh I know she's a right bossy little girl, just like her dad. she has made everyone in this building watch it with her.

I smile at my phone knowing she is safe and unharmed and comfortable enough to boss strangers around.

I get notification of the address and the time, grabbing what I need from my room I head down to the garage and grab my keys to my car. the cafe where we are meeting is about an hour away so If i wanna make it on time I have to leave now.