Capitolo 4

guys im changing what silvio looks like because im now over my stephen james faze this will be the new Silvio of course we imagine him covered in tattoos 

i found him on pintrest and fell in love who can blame me !!!

--------------------------------------------

The mission was a success and after my little altercation with Mr freaky Johnah told me they needed help in the main room so I had no time to chase after the mystery man.

We ended up killing everyone and leaving all the bodies laying in the main room all branded with Silvio's mafia logo onto their heads.

"Your're so fucking stupid, you could of got yourself killed noe, where was your bulletproof vest." Johnah basically shouts in my office infront of Leo and Pero leaving them to have a smirk on there lips

Rolling my eyes and sighing "I don't take orders from you Johnah, and if you didn't know I never wear one. If I'm gonna die at least it will be in a fun way" the boys all stare at me like i've just said something crazy leaving me question my words even more.

"Look noe Johnah has a point,we dont need you dead as well" he sighs " we've already lost Silvio and we dont plan on loosing you as well, so wear a fucking vest or i'll super glue it to your body" Pero tries to explain and the other two simply nod their heads in approval.

"Moving on.. I need all the footage from the warehouse from when I was in the hallway and the office,I am not letting him get away. We need to find him and when you do call a meeting in the living room" I say to them all, leaving them in my office and heading up to mine and Silvio's room to get a shower and change.

My face and body are still covered in blood, the blonde streaks in my hair now painted red and the smell of old blood lingers on me.

Showering and washing my hair I lotion my skin and change into a black skin tight full bodysuit with a gold detailed belt and black boots, walking out my closet the room goes dark and a small light in the corner of my room on the chair is the only light to be seen, grabbing my knife and throwing myself onto the chair straddling who ever is sat there.

Showering and washing my hair I lotion my skin and change into a black skin tight full bodysuit with a gold detailed belt and black boots, walking out my closet the room goes dark and a small light in the corner of my room on the chair  is the onl...

I place the knife on their neck drawing a small amount of blood, I use the opportunity to use my free hand to flick on the lamp to reveal who I'm sitting on, Johnah is sitting under me smoking a cigarette unfazed that I have a knife to his neck. He takes a drag on the cigarette and blows the smoke into my face.

"Why are you in my room?" I ask, pulling the knife away from his neck and putting it back in my boot. He just smirks and throws the smoked cigarette into the trash can.

He moves his hand to my waist and holds them, "Waiting for you" he groans out. I try to pull myself off him but he holds me down by my waist, his face leans in our noses practically touching and whispers "don't ever do that again".

He removes one hand off my waist and grabs my neck and pulls me in, our lips meet in a desperate kiss his tongue slides across my lip asking for the kiss to deepen and I willingly let him. His tongue explores my mouth. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him and my back hits the bed .

"ak pięknie" he whispers in my ear and places wet kisses down my neck definitely leaving marks.

(So beautiful)

----------------------------------

really short chapter, because the next one is gonna be even longer so be prepared who know what is gonna happen in it ;)

and guys I know my first book is sooooooo cringy so im making it my mission to improve this book and be better then the first book because i started that book when i was 14 eww and now im 16 big difference in my writing 

opinions on this chapter ?

ebby xx