capitolo 5

Today is the day of the annual mafia ball where all the mafias come together and flaunt their wealth, rank and power. I've been avoiding the ball for the past 4 years since Silvio died but the boys decided that this year is a good time to go.

I'm only agreeing because it was built in the same place that Silvio proposed to me and maybe I can find something out from other mafias about the situation.

I've decided that i'm gonna take Leo,Pero and Johnah this evening as my dates to ball, it's only fair because they refused to come unless all of them came so here I am in the limo on my way to the venue.

The boys are all dressed in tuxedos with a red rose pinned to their tuxes to match the colour of our mafia. I'm wearing a black dress that fits all my curves with gold detail around my breasts and long black trail with gold details, matching long sleeve gloves with gold bracelets and rings. Pairing it with a pair of louis vuitton  and my hair half slicked with light waves.

 Pairing it with a pair of louis vuitton  and my hair half slicked with light waves

(This hair but black guys)

"You look beautiful" Leo compliments me, the other two stare up from their phones and look at me. A slight blush covers my cheek from the compliment.

"Thank you Leo, you all look very handsome tonight" I compliment them and continue to stare out the blacked out windows taking in the nighttime sky and the bright stars.

I haven't spoke to Johnah since last night after we had sex, by the time I woke up he was gone and I haven't really had the chance to speak to him because today has been very hectic with the preparation of tonight and me trying to encrypt all the footage from the warehouse but failed miserably because some smart ass deleted all footage from my fight with Mr nobody so he was a mystery.

We arrive at the venue and anxiety waves over me, my chest feels tight, panic starts to cloud my mind, two arms link my free arms and rubbing my hand to comfort me.I thank Pero and Leo as we all walk towards the door with Johnah following behind.

Before we even make it into the ballroom we are all forced to dispose of any weapons and thoroughly checked for any weapons and once they find nothing we walk into the room. The security didn't do a good job because on my right thigh I have my knives strapped to my thigh.