Chapter Three

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

A/n

Heyy so I kinda forgot about this story for a hot minute but it's okay cuz im back

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was always a light sleeper. This had become a habit after her brother's multiple pranks. It usually saves her, although now, it seems to be her worst enemy.

Her phone had many notifications. Why? She did not know. Y/n's original goal was to ignore it, however the incessant buzz never stopped.

"Holy fuck I get it. Jeez." Y/n huffed as she begrudgingly grabbed her phone.

She squinted her eyes to see what was going on.

1 missed call from Weird Hair
1 missed call from Kou
3 new texts from Weird Hair
1 new text from xxx-xxx-xxxx

Y/n immediately swiped away all the notifications and fell back onto her bed. Although the only problem was that now she was awake. It was Sunday, she should not have to deal with this. But she did. And for that, her morning was ruined.

She slowly got back up, deciding to actually "join the world," as her brother would say. The thing is, Y/n is very academically gifted, but not so gifted when it comes to people. It's not that she's bad with them, no, she just hates them.

She is always polite, making her liked by all, but she never actually talks to anyone unless necessary. Of course she's popular being Kou's twin and all but any fans know to stay back by now because Y/n had always been intimidating. No matter how polite she was, she gave a vibe that said "please kindly fuck off" which is probably what she was actually thinking anyways.

In conclusion, people admire her from a distance. Which is why she isn't used to all these texts in the morning.

She got herself ready and headed to the kitchen, phone in hand. She clicked on her texts as she put a piece of bread in the toaster. Seeing that it was a random number made her curious so she clicked on that before she clicked on Kuroo's. Oh how hurt he would be if he knew.

Unknown
Hello! This is Takanashi Hiro from the cafe! I didn't really know when to text because I didn't want to bother you but I just wanted to let you know that I am free next Saturday if that is okay with you! Feel free to get back to me whenever no rush :)

Y/n immediately began typing a respond.

Yes hello Takanashi. Kou and I are both free that day so how about you meet us at the school gym around 11?