Chapter Seven

𒊹︎A/nSorry I have been extremely busy lately Anyways enjoy

𒊹︎
A/n
Sorry I have been extremely busy lately
Anyways enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------

"Kou." Y/n opened his door forcefully, waking the sleeping twin up.

"Heyyy Y/n...." He held his covers up to his eyes like a child afraid of the dark.
"I feel like you've been troublesome a lot more than lately." Y/n sighed, sitting on a chair by the bed and crossing her arms. "I'm not going to yell at you this time. I just want to warn you that my time is my time and I'd appreciate it if you would stop butting into it." She lectured.

"But Y/nie Kurbro is a player! A hoe! A scandalous man! I'm his best friend I would know! I'm just making sure he's serious." He nodded firmly after dramatically listing off his best friends character traits.
"When was the last time Kuroo actually got a girl?" Y/n deadpanned.
"Uh....." Bokuto thought for a minute. "Actually, I don't think he's ever pulled." Bokuto tries to prevent his laughter.

Y/n even lets out a small sniffle of a laugh, "My point exactly. He may flirt but he hasn't even had a real girlfriend. He's harmless I'm sure."

"Okay Y/n..I trust you." He squints at the female version of him. "I'll hurt him if he hurts you though."
"You do that." She sighed as she began to get up. "If it makes you feel better I intend to make him work for my affection." The twin shrugs as she leaves the room.

Okay yeah it might not be the nicest thing to do....but even overachievers need their own entertainment.

-

Y/n was once again at Bokuto's door, trying to wake him up for school.

"Five minutes til I leave your lazy ass." She called out, as she hit the door one last time. However, Bokuto had opened the door on her last hit, making Y/n hit him in the face instead.

"Wha? OW?!" Bokuto whined in confusion.
"My bad."
"You don't even sound sorry??" He gaped at her.
"Shut up and get ready." She rolled her eyes.

The two continued on with their morning routine and headed to school. They both had to go early as Bokuto had volleyball and Y/n had student council duties.

"Okay see you at lunch Kou." She waved slightly as they got out of the car.
"Bye Y/nie!" He called happily.

"He's lively today." A familiar voice said with a dry chuckle.
"Yes. Yes he is." Y/n sighed (for like the 100th time) as she turned, being met with Kaito.
"Well," He grinned, pushing his hair back with his hand and slinging his bag over his shoulder, "let's head in."

The two began walking, making small talk the whole way. Well actually, it was Kaito talking and Y/n giving short answers. She was more relaxed with him since she has known him for quite a bit but she was still a simple one track minded person.

"So Y/n," he leaned his head onto his knuckles and looked up at the girl who was reading papers, "who was that guy last night. He can't really just be a friend right?" He wiggled his eye brows.
"Well, he is a friend. I do know he has a thing for me, but whether that 'thing' is infatuation or actual interest I do not know. I plan to wait to see if he's serious for me to respond to his feelings."

Y/n replied without stopping her work, which meant she was done by the time she had finished her explanation. Kaito looked at the papers she had finished on the desk and sighed.

"Something the matter Kaito?" Y/n tilted her head and looked up at him.
"Even when I ask about your feelings it's only the facts. And you didn't even stop working to think about it. It's like your mind is always running like clockwork." He pouted childishly.
"Is there a problem with being efficient and truthful?" She furrowed her brows, not really getting the point.
"Well no..I just want to know how you feel. Not what the situation is. I want you to sit down without thinking about work or school for one second and tell me how you feel. As your upperclassman I should be helping you with your emotions." He nodded firmly.

"Kaito you're a month older." She deadpanned.
"Still older!" He pointed out.
She rolled her eyes as Kaito gave a stern yet stupid look. "I'm serious put the papers down!" He snatched the papers from her hand and sat her down into a chair.

"Fine, I'll play along for your amusement." She gave a fake smile. "Well let's see. How do I feel about Kuroo? Well he's nice I guess. He's certainly hard to understand and I never know what he's going to say or do next. He's very childish...and he-"

She was about to continue but her phone started ringing. She looked at the contact and huffed a little. "Speak of the devil."

She answered and was immediately greeted by Kuroo's voice. "Y/n! I actually didn't expect you to answer! Uh..I uh..fuck let me remember what I called for." He stammered.

Y/n just sat there for a minute before he spoke up again. "Right! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out after school today to study. Well wait, first of all Good morning. I hope you had a good rest and I hope you are drinking lots of water." He rambled.

"Good morning to you as well Kuroo. I have been drinking water and I did get good sleep, thank you for asking." Y/n said in a calm tone.

This surprised Kaito. People who normally talk to Y/n in the morning get scared off by her unwelcoming demeanor. Kaito and Bokuto were the exception but now Kuroo has been added into the mix and Kaito doesn't know how to feel about that.

"So about studying?" Kuroo asked in a hopeful tone.
"Of course. Just meet me at that one big park." Y/n agreed easily.

A little cheer could be heard from Kuroo's side of the phone. Y/n couldn't help but laugh to herself and Kaito noticed this.

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. Kaito couldn't keep Y/n to himself forever.

𒊹︎

A/n
Heyyy super sorry for forgetting about this again lmao. I need to include more characters because I tend for forget to build other like relationships and friendships besides the main ones yk
Anyways hope you enjoyed. Vote please <3

 Vote please <3