Chapter 9

𒊹︎A/nIt's been a minute Idk why I lost motivation to write like all summer but I'm back for another school yearEnjoy <3--------------------------------------------------------

𒊹︎
A/n
It's been a minute
Idk why I lost motivation to write like all summer but I'm back for another school year
Enjoy <3
--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n had went through the rest of the school day in a blur. She was doing a very good job of blocking out people around her.

Oddly enough, she found herself rushing to the gym as soon as class was over. Normally she would get there in her own time but today she had somewhere to be.

She when she got there, the boys were already warming up but stopped to take a moment and realize how early Y/n had been.

"Y/nie?" Bokuto perked up.
"Hi." Y/n replied.

"What brings you here so early Y/n?" Akaashi asked in his normal calm tone.
"I came to tell Kou he has to walk home today." She replied, loud enough for Bokuto to hear, and eventually start questioning Y/n.

"Why! I'll be tired after practice I don't wanna walk!" He whined.
"Then take the train. Or actually here's a great idea, get a license." She replied sarcastically, peeling Bokuto off her side that he clung to in hopes of changing her mind.
"Why are you leaving me to die anyways?" He frowned, standing up straight.
"I have plans."

It was as if a record scratch had appeared and everyone paused. Y/n? Plans after school? It doesn't add up.

Suddenly konoha gasped loudly, causing everyone's attention to shift.
"It's because of the text earlier then?!" He pointed out, causing Y/n's eyes to widen slightly before clearing her throat and returning to her natural resting face.

"What text?" Bokuto raised an eyebrow.
"It's nothing Kou. It has nothing to do with any texts!" She announced the last part.
"What texts?!" Bokuto cried.
"Oh. I believe there was a rumor going on earlier today about Y/n being on her phone in class and the teacher getting told off by her. I could be wrong." Akaashi though aloud.

"You were texting in class?" Bokuto had an even bigger frown than before.
"Well yes." Y/n replied, not keeping eye contact. "However it's really none of your guy's business so let's drop the subject. Yes?" She eyes all of them.

A chorus of yes ma'am's were heard and the boys all went to doing what they were supposed to besides Akaashi and Bokuto.

"Who was texting you?" Bokuto questioned.
"Did you not hear what I said? It's my personal business." Y/n now matched Boktuo's face.
"Bokuto, she's right. You should let her be." Akaashi laid his hand on Bokuto's shoulder and Bokuto eventually sighed and let it go.

"Bye Y/nie drive safe going who knows where." He mumbled, obviously a little salty he didn't know every detail of his twin's life. She has a right to keep her private life private, but still. They were twins. They were supposed to be inseparable and share their secrets.

So why was Y/n pulling away from him like that? It didn't make sense.

-

Y/n drove to the park that Kuroo had said to meet him at. She parked and got out of the car, immediately spotting him. She hooked her bag over her shoulder and began walking towards him. He hadn't noticed her yet so she took the time to stare at his features.

He was wearing a white button up and a pair of black jeans. He looked, really dorky to be honest. His hair still stuck up in the worst way possible yet somehow Y/n found it to be adorable.

"Kuroo." Y/n spoke up. Kuroo immediately snapped his head to the source of the sound. He smiled widely. "You came."
"Of course, I said I would didn't I?"
"Well yeah, but..oh whatever. The point is, you're here!" He stood up, "I brought a blanket so we can sit in the grass."
"Great. Let's study." She gave a soft smile in return.

𒊹︎

A/n
Yay I'm back
Lmao I actually can't guarantee that I'll be updating frequently but I'll try
Also I know this is super short, I just really wanted to give you guys SOMETHING because I haven't updated in a long long time
Anywho, hope you enjoyed
(Also vote please a lot of creators are funny with it and yell at their readers to vote but I'd feel bad so I'll just ask nicely😭)

A/n Yay I'm backLmao I actually can't guarantee that I'll be updating frequently but I'll try Also I know this is super short, I just really wanted to give you guys SOMETHING because I haven't updated in a long long timeAnywho, hope you enjoyed(Al...