Chapter Eight

𒊹︎A/nI literally suck at having a schedule sorry

𒊹︎
A/n
I literally suck at having a schedule sorry

----------------------------------------------------------

The day went on as normal. Almost. Y/n could tell that something was off about Kaito. She simply didn't want to pry. She talked to him as if things were normal.

Class eventually started and Y/n paid close attention. Ap chem was her first class and so of course she loved it. She never spoke yet the teacher never called on her as her knowledge was expressed through her test scores.

She was taking notes when suddenly her phone went off.

Weird Hair
Hey pretty

Hello Kuroo

Weird Hair
No "hi handsome?"
Read

Weird Hair
....
Y/n
I was joking
I'm sorry

I was never mad no need to apologize

Weird Hair
Oh nice
...
So...

Kuroo stfu I am in class

Weird Hair
Ooo what class

Ap chem

Weird Hair
0:
I think I'm in love

Don't say that so freely. Anyways I will be taking my leave now as there are no phones in class

Weird Hair
So boring
Read

Weird Hair
Come on!
Read

Weird Hair
Fine! Goodbye pretty <3
Liked by Y/n <3

Weird Hair
I knew you liked me ;)
Delivered

Y/n let out an airy chuckle as she turned off her phone. Unfortunately it wasn't soft enough to go unnoticed by her classmates. Y/n being as well known as she is obviously means she gets talked about a lot. It can be annoying but Y/n lives with Koutaro so she knows how to ignore people.

"Did you hear that? Bokuto just laughed!"
"She was on her phone. What do you think she's doing?"
"Texting a boyfriend?!"
"No way! She can't have a boyfriend I was so close to talking with her!"

The whispers began to swirl. It was unlike Y/n to laugh let alone look at her phone during school hours.

"Y/n." The teacher suddenly turned around and called out. Everyone went dead silent. Of course they do now that the teacher is watching.