Chapter Six

𒊹︎A/nThanks for reading this far, didn't really expect that many views for this story but yeah----------------------------------------------------------

𒊹︎
A/n
Thanks for reading this far, didn't really expect that many views for this story but yeah
----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n began walking down the street. The station wasn't that far from her house so it was a quick peaceful walk. When she finally got there she began looking around.

"Y/n!" A man called out. Y/n whipped her head around, expecting Kuroo, but instead was met with Kaito wearing a worried expression.

"Oh." Y/n said slightly disappointed, "Hello Kaito, what are you doing here." She tilted her head.
"I should be asking you that. It's late! What if someone took you or something." He grabbed her shoulders.
"Wha- Kaito I'm fine. My house is right down the block." She patted his arm, that still had a light grip on her shoulder.

"Y/n? Who's this?" A familiar voice spoke up.
"Kuroo." Y/n spun around. "This is Kaito. An old friend." She explained immediately.
"Oh. Hello." Kuroo held out his hand for Kaito to shake and Kaito easily excepted it with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Kaito Y/n's friend, and you?" He smiled, it appeared warm but still had hints of passive aggressiveness.
"I'm Kuroo, Y/n's future boyfriend." He smiled back, responding with no hesitation at all.

"Wha-"
"Oh? Y/n you have a boyfriend?" Kaito cut off   Y/n's confusion.
"No?" She replied. "Kuroo and I are not dating." She responded, raising an eyebrow to Kuroo.
"Not yet." He winked.
"You're impossible." She scoffed back.

"Uh anyways..I don't want to interrupt anything so I'll be on my way." Kaito sweat dropped.
"Alright. I'll see you around Kaito. Get hime safely." Y/n waved. Kuroo decided to be nice and waved as well.

"I heard there was this nice diner down the street. Want to go?" Kuroo smiled.
"Sure." Y/n shrugged in response.

The two started walking silently. Kuroo desperately wanted to make conversation with her but was scared he would sound stupid. So he did what any normal person would do. He texted his friend.

Kuroo
Dude help

Kyanma
With?

Kuroo
Yk Bokuto's twin? Yeah well I finally got a date with her but I don't know what to say

Kyanma
And you think I would know?
Idk just ask her about her day or something. I'm sure she'll talk from there

Kuroo nodded, determined to have a nice conversation.

"So Y/n, how was your day?" He asked, putting his phone away.
"My day was mundane. How about yours?"
"Oh...it was good..." He awkwardly replied.