𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .03

I want to strangle you, kiss you and kick you allAt the same moment

At the same moment.

.

________________________________________

"Alright princess you caught us"
The taller individual said.

In your mind,yes they were hot but they were fucking following you.
"Should I be happy because your hot? Or scared because your following me."
You said,they started chuckling little did they know you were asking this on a serious note.

"Both if you'd like sweetheart"
They said, suddenly they both walked towards you.
The one with a mullet cut then threw a punch at you as you dodged it kicking him on his side.
The taller one then kicked your legs making you fall on the cold floor with a thud.
As he was about to step on you you quickly grabbed his leg sweeping him, making him fall on the floor as well with a grunt.
As your felt a presence behind you you quickly punch the one with a mullet cut and kick him on his side once again and sweeper him just like the taller guy.
"Rindou!"
The taller one yelled out to the person you now know as rindou, suddenly it hit you.

They were the haitani brothers.

While you were shocked staring at rindou,you didn't know that ran had grabbed your gun that was strapped on your thigh in case anything happens .

Your reflexes were fast,so you quickly grabbed his baton.

"Now, you may have my gun but I have your...this thing"
You said.
"It's a baton dumbass"
He shot back.
As he was about to point the gun at you.
You hit him on the head with his baton.

Now you had two haitanis knocked out.

As if on que something covered your mouth and nose.
You started feeling dizzy, you tried to fight back but you were to weak to do so.

Then...

Darkness consumed you...

__________________________________________
𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉

A/n : I'm sorry I'm horrible at fight scenes but I tried 😭