𝖓𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .18

Ok but like dilfs MHHHH - y/n l/n 2022

.

_____________________________________________________

Today you had a mission that Mikey assigned you and a certain simp trio

But you had to dress as a waitress. You didn't really like showing your legs. Like ever

"WHAT IN THE WHORE" was all they heard from your room making them sweatdrop

"WHAT KIND OF BAR MAKES YOU WEAR A BUNNY SUIT AS A WAITRESS" you yelled out slamming open your door as everyone got startled but the slam of the door. Out of all the things it could be it had to be a bunny suit. At this point you would have accepted a maid outfit.

The bunny suit consisted of some fishnets and a leather swimwear? with a bow tie and bunny ears (kinda like bunny girl senpai)

"Atleast it looks good on you" spoke kokonoi as he shrugged then there was the three simps

two of them had a thumbs up with one blushing like a mad man trying to cover the lower half of his face and the other two not even embarrassed to show their bloody nose.

"ITS SO FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE" you yelled out with your fist colliding with the door.

"Quit whining and just get in the car with the three simps"  spoke takeomi massaging his temple.

"Take this" spoke Mikey who handed you an oversized hoodie to cover you up "thank you Mikey your my savior!" You spoke quickly putting on the the sweater.

"Good luck" spoke kakucho as you nodded.

____________________________________________

"Alright so y/n is going to be attending the vip room that we will be in and she's going to drug him. Then we take him hostage, grab the money then we leave, that simple" spoke rindou as he avoided looking at you

"Alright then" spoke ran as sanzu nodded placing a pill in his mouth.

"So basically I'm going to let him touch me like a damn fruit at the market" you spoke in a more a matter a fact tone than asking them.