𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .13

Darling, if I was jealous of you it would be because your dead

.

______________________________________________

It had been a few days after this whole baji incident happened.

You had been a little more distant from them, it was honestly worrying them a bit.
But a certain duo decided to talk to you and so you opened up more like before

As of now you were in the meeting room. You weren't really paying attention as you only played with your gun.

And if it was important you could just ask kakucho or kokonoi later plus it's not like your someone important of bonten you didn't even have the tattoo and Mikey didn't say anything about you being an executive or something.

Technically you are only the mission helper

As you drank your water you heard Mikey mention your name as you hummed while drinking the clear liquid.

"Oh yeah and I would like to announce y/n l/n an official member of bonten" Mikey spoke as he took a bite from his taiyaki after his sentence

You spit out your water e/c eyes wide as you stared at mikey in disbelief .

"Excuse me what?" You spoke almost in a whisper deadpanning as if you didn't just spit out your water by the sudden announcement.

"You heard me. And your cleaning that up" Mikey said pointing at the mess of water on the floor while you could only chuckle nervously.

After you cleaned up the mess of water

Our dear chaotic trio left the meeting room as you unknowingly followed them out the building.

"Wait where the fuck are with going?" You finally noticed you were walking out the building.

"We are getting your bonten tattoo!" Sanzu spoke as he stopped walking making jazz hands with a grin

"Alright?" You spoke slowly.

"You should get it on your throat just like ran and I" spoke Rindou, breaking the silence