𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 . 10

Life is not a fairytale if you lose your shoe at midnight, you're drunk

.

__________________________________________

After ran and y/n have fully recovered they began missions.

Killing, torturing and among others.

But then there's this mission that involved the two mullet haired males and kokonoi. Let's rewind it in order for you to understand.

_____________________________________________

Apparently they had to catch a man who sells children to the black market, using bonten as fault of his crimes.
Ofcourse bonten was cruel but they would never sell children on the black market, that's not cruel that's just disgusting. He could be abusing them physically,sexually and mentally.
This made your blood boil, you wanted to do this mission quick.

Y/n was like their secret weapon, the world didn't know about her yet.

There she was, following the man as she wore a dark grey oversized t shirt, black cargo pants and a mask accompanied by some black ankle high boots

As she narrowed her eyes while she stared at the man holding her dagger harshly inside her pockets.
As they reached and alleyway, she quickly pulled him into the dead end placing her dagger on the side of his neck, her back pressed to the wall.

The man was not even shaking a bit, like he was expecting it.

Suddenly a bunch of men with pistols came out the shadows pointing their guns at her as she gritted her teeth, slowly letting the man go as he smirked.

"Nice try miss l/n" he said. Your eyes slightly widening as you quickly took your gun out of your other pocket shooting his guards, pointing the gun at him afterwards.

"How do you know my name you bastard" you spoke in a harsh tone, almost yelling at him.

He simply shook his head while smiling.

"Now!" He yelled with excitement. This man was a psychopath you thought as you turned your head being met with a metal pipe hitting your head as you fell to the floor groaning.