𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .08

I'll kill anyone for punching you before I ever got to

.

_________________________________________________

"Are we done yet!" You hissed, you were in immense pain as the alcohol touched your wound
"No we are not! And stop whining we're not even five minutes into treating your wound!" Rindou spat back

"Ran's already done!?!" You yelled a him as your fist collided on the table beside you after feeling another dab of alcohol on your wound. "That's because the bullet didn't go entirely through! Meanwhile you had a whole ass katana on your abdomen!" He said in frustration as he gritted his teeth glaring into the wound.

"FUCKING HELL." You cursed as your fist collided with the table several times.
"STOP MOVING!" He yelled at you.

Everyone soon ran in after hearing the sudden yelling. The first thing they see is Rindou crouched down, holding a towel and alcohol in his hands as you both glare at eachother.

"SEE, RAN'S ALREADY DONE" you yelled at him

"I WOULD ALREADY BE DONE IF YOU QUIT MOVING!" He yelled both individuals faces closing the gap in between each other glaring daggers into the others eyes.

As she backed away from him she turned her head from the purple haired male "just finish this shit, I don't have the energy to argue with you" she said while looking up at the ceiling, closing her eyes, tears coming out of her e/c eyes slowly making their way down her s/t skin as she felt the alcohol touch her wound once again.

| small time skip |

After what felt like an eternity for her she finally had her wound treated.

Now they were in the living room, you sitting across from rindou both of you glaring at each other making the others sweatdrop.

"So..." ran began to speak, trying to ease the tension.

"Shut up" both you and rindou spoke.

Suddenly you decided to speak up removing your gaze from rindou moving it towards Mikey "so...do you accept pets?" You asked

The rest stared at each other as Mikey spoke "we don't mind." He finally answered.

"Alright! I'll be going out tomorrow then" she spoke standing up slowly making her way towards her room.

"Should we be worried about what kind of pet she's bringing tomorrow?" Spoke kokonoi.

"Nah, she'll probably just bring a kitten or a puppy" sanzu replied.

____________________________________________

You came back from the store holding a box and a bag full of stuff on your other hand including a reasonable sized tank. The rest waiting to know what you brought home.

As you walked out of your room looking behind your shoulder.

What did you bring?

A damn snake.

_______________________

As of right now the only people who were sitting next you were Takeomi and kakucho who looked very calm but were panicking on the inside as the others were sitting across from you, creeped out by the snake on your arm

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BRING A CAT OR A PUPPY, THAT SHIT IS UGLY" yelled kokonoi as he pointed at the snake accusingly, he tried to keep calm but it was a very poor intent "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITERALLY HAVE ITS UGLY ASS EYES" yelled out rindou, smacking the poor white haired males head. "come on guys, he's harmless" you said as you got up walking towards mikey, extending your arm towards him letting the snake glide towards his arm freely, you could tell mikey would get along with the snake.

As sanzu got close to the snake, the snake hissed at sanzu making him jump behind ran. "GET YOUR DAMN SNAKE THAT SHIT IS THE DEVILS SPAWN" sanzu yelled. As you and the others burst out laughing. "Alright then." As you grabbed your snake from Mikey

"Let's go buddy" you whispered

As you walked towards your room placing him in his tank.

______________________________________
𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓

______________________________________𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓