𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .17

Im not scared of spiders im only scared of them when they disappear

.

________________________________________________________
Today was both you're day off and the haitanis day off

So you three decided to go out and eat.

Right now you were on your way to a ramen shop it was your favorite place to eat.

After you ordered you three sat down as they actually knew what casual clothing was, you only saw them in suits and when they came out of their rooms in casual clothes they could tell by the look on your face.

Rindou wore a grey hoodie some black ripped jeans and some sneakers,
While ran wore a white button up with some khaki's and black sneakers.

You wore a f/c turtleneck with some ripped jeans and your classic combat boots pared with some circular glasses since you wear contacts daily. (if you don't wear glasses then please ignore this)

"This place is nice" ran's spoke looking around with a slight smile. It reminded him when he was younger and went out with his friends.

But all of a sudden rindou started laughing, Let's describe it better more like wheezing.

"Are you okay rindou?" You spoke as you raised a brow looking at the male in laughing fit as ran deadpanned like he knew what he was gonna say next.

"Remember- wheeze w-when wheeze you thought kakucho was- wheeze and so you closed his eyes when wheeze he was actually alive

You didn't hear this story since you left the gang after what happened to baji, becoming a professional Muay Thai fighter instead.

Upon hearing this you wheezed as well.

"Come on its not that funny" spoke ran as he glared at the both of you

You and rindou looked like you were having a seizure to be honest, making people look at you both either in a judgemental way or in concern. They probably thought how immature of some grown ass adults are laughing like children but ofcourse you and rindou didn't care.

"But it is funny!" You spoke pointing at the male who deadpans as both you and rindou were catching your breathe.