23. Hahaha!

Peter, Bucky, and Jason all woke up at the same time, on the ground, and immediately felt a sting in their necks. As they woke up, they could see three men pulling needles out of their necks. They looked around and had absolutely no idea where they were, and they had no masks on. That wasn't a good sign. They all noticed at the same time that they weren't being restrained at the moment. They couldn't believe how stupid a move like that was. They tried to move, but then realized why they weren't restrained. They couldn't move. Other then their mouths, tongues, and eyes, everything was paralyzed.

"What did you do to us, Joker?" Jason spat.

"Just a little dose of a special concoction by Scarecrow and that Goblin guy." Joker explained. "He's delightful!"

"What are you gonna do with us?" Bucky asked next.

"Well, as I'm sure you'd like to hear, whatever is paralyzing you now will wear off eventually. And then the real fun will begin." Joker laughed. "Hahahaha!"

Before they could say anything else, the three were dragged out of the room. They were taken into a much smaller room with chains and blood lining the walls. Not exactly settling.

The three men sat them down on the ground, grabbed their wrists, and cuffed them above their heads.

"I don't know if it's the fact that I can't feel my anything right now, or the fact that your chaining my wrists above my head, but I'm getting some weird signals and I'm gonna have to ask you to take me to dinner first." Peter joked. It wasn't really the time.

"Shut up!" One of the men kicked him in the face before they all left the room.

"Alright, Pete. Can you move enough to break us out of here?" Bucky asked.

"As much as I would like to do that, I think they did something to me. Well, more then just making it to where I can't move anything." Peter explained. "I haven't been able to use my powers since Queens. Which means no more regaining feeling fast, no more spidey senses, no more healing quick, and no more strength."

"Great." Jason sighed. He started to gain a slight feeling in his fingers.

"I mean, this could be worse. We could be standing?" Peter tried to look on the bright sight.

"We could be dead too, but that doesn't exactly make this a good situation." Bucky sighed and paused for a moment. "I miss my arm. So strong, so bulletproof, keeps me balanced."

"Can anybody else feel their hands yet?" Jason asked.

"Hand, and yes." Bucky nodded. "Can't exactly pick a lock at the moment though."

"Even if they left my tools on me, which I can guarantee they didn't, I wouldn't be able to reach them." Jason sighed.

"I'm sure Dick will tell the others what happened and they'll find a way to find us." Peter said.

"I don't know if you know this, but I'm not exactly a big fan of relying on bats to save me. Not anymore." Jason stated.

"Why not?" Peter asked. "I mean... we've got time."

Jason sighed. Was he seriously about to do this? Keep his feelings from everyone in his family, all of his friends, and then spill it all out to people he just met a few weeks ago? Well, better to tell people he may never see again then daddy bats.

"Bruce has done some things to me. I can't trust him anymore." He admitted. "He didn't save me when I died. He replaced me when I came back. He didn't believe me when I said I wasn't leviathan. He doesn't trust me on my own because he thinks I'll snap and kill someone. And..." He stopped. This was one of the worst moments of his life. The moment that he couldn't take back. The moment his relationship with Bruce became too damaged to ever fully repair again. "He took me back to where I died. He didn't care how traumatic it was for me. He didn't care how insulted I was. His blood son had died. He said that if I could remember how I came back we could bring Damian back too. He said he wanted his son back. I said, I thought I was your son too. We were both disappointed that day."

Peter was speechless. Bucky could understand. He had never had someone he loved take him back to his place of death, but he did know what it was like to have no one trust him. No one except Steve of course, but he also knew what it was like to have to fight against Steve. Even when he wasn't the Winter Soldier.

"I'm really sorry. If we get out of here, maybe you should tell him how you feel." Peter suggested.

"Yeah, and maybe the Joker will become sane." Jason laughed.

Before anyone else could say anything, the door to the room opened and in walked Joker.

"So? Who wants to go first?"