Chapter 6 - giggles

Kili P.O.V

Tilli and i walked back inside. We knew they were listening but it didnt bother me, i was just trying to help her out in anyway i could. I looked over to Fili and he a smirk on his face because we walked in with our fingers intertwined. I shot him a small smile, he knows i am starting to have feelings for Tilli and i am sure she does to. The dwarfs went back to minding there own business except Thorin and Balin came walking towards us. Tilli whispered a goodbye and walked towards Ori.

Thorin - So, i see you have become very fond of Tilli in the last 3 hours! I am happy for you, she came from a good family. Her mother and father were very loyal.

Balin - Spend more time with her during the quest, beacuse i can tell she is very fond of you aswell. Maybe even more fond!

I smiled and walked over to Fili and Bofur having a little giggle about something. I am determined to find out what!

Tilli P.O.V

I was talking to Ori when i heard my name in a conversation. I tried to block it out but with my elven hearing it felt like they were yelling in my ear. So i went along with Ori and i conversationk and also Bofur and Fili's. by surprise they were talking about Kili and i. I was quite flatttered to be honest.

(Whispers)
Fili - How long do you think it will take them.

Bofur - I'd say 'round a week or so. But this is very odd indeed. They fall inlove within 3 hours. Middle Earth record!!! Haha!

I found that funny so i giggled alittle but Ori's face was a crack-up. I couldn't contain my laughter, i had to burst out in loud, annoying snorts. My vision was blurry from tears of laughter but i could outline everyone looking at me like i am mad. I couldn't hold it anymore that i had to walk into Bilbo's spare room and laugh my head of in there.

When i had finished my continious giggles i walked out to see everyone laughing even more than i was. The only ones who weren't laughing was Kili, Fili, Thorin, Bilbo, Balin and Gandalf. The look on those who wernt laughing was innocense and the look of being fed up with the giggles. Kili had the face of pure anger and embarrassment.

I wonder what they were talking about!?!?!?!?