Chapter 12 - something in his pocket

~~ a few weeks later~~

Tilli P.O.V

Kili is the best. I can't even say how much he means to me but lately he seems to be thinking about something. I feel like i need to love him more than i already do. It's like he is hiding something from me.

I think about it every day and every night.

The sky was getting darker so we decided to make camp at an old farmers house.

Thorin - Kili, Fili, Tilli look after the ponies. Make sure you stay with them.

I groaned and lead my pony to the other ones.

Kili was counting the ponies amd while that was happening i just sat down at a tree trunk and picked up a handful of daisy chains and fiddled with them. While i was doing that Fili came over and sat next to me.

Fili - Hey sis

I looked at him with a confused face. Why did he call me sis.

Me - Why did you just call me sis?

Fili - Because i know you will say yes to him.

I blushed at the thought. He had a massive grin on his face so i hit his arm playfully.

Me - of course i would say yes, he is ... he ... i can't even describe it. Everything in my body loves him.

Fili - So when can we arrange the date.

Me - Well Kili has to ask me first buti feel like he is hiding something.

Fili - Oh come on, you can't be that stubborn can you. He is going to propose to you as soon as he get just the two of you together but everytime he goes to talk to you, he thinks you will say no. Just go talk to him.

Me - ok. Thanks bro

i said that with a small smile. He gave me a bear hug and i returned it.

Me - i am sure you will find someone Fili, and will be the luckiest girl in the world. I promise you.

He smiled and shooed me off to Kili.

I approched Kili and he was fiddling with something in his pocket.

Me - hey Kili. What are you playing with?

Kili grinned at me and motioned me to close my eyes. I did so and felt a thin line of metal as cold as ice lightly rest upon my neck.

Kili - Open.

I opened my eyes and looked down to object and it was a beautiful necklace with a pendant on it. It was a white gem with dwarf runes on it with elf styled writing. It shon like a diamond, but now that i mention it, it had crystal clear diamonds out lining the pendant.

I looked up at Kili and gave him a passionate, slow kiss. We had been like that which felt like a couple of minutes and i broke of the kiss to thank him.

Kili - its almost as beautiful as the woman who is wearing it.

Me - it is gorgeous Kili. I don't even know how to repay you.

Kili - Be mine forever would repay it many times over.

I nodded frantically with a huge smile that could've reached the edges of my eyes

Me - I will Kili, of course i will.