Chapter 9 - everyone knows

Kili P.O.V

I was deep in thought about Tilli. Does she like me? Would she ever love me? We had set up for camp about 5 hours from Bree. Fili sat down to me and Bofur on the other side of me. I noticed their mouths were moving so i snapped out of my train of thought and listened to what they were saying.

Fili - so Kili, we were just wondering would you think about falling inlove with someone anytime soon?

Me - well i have been thinking about one person but im not sure if they love me back.

Bofur - If you are reffering to Tilli then she told us she loves you. Just go up to her and be honest, females apparently like that.

I nodded and headed to where Tilli was sitting by herself leaning against a tree trunk deep in thought. I sat down next to her and looked up to see nearly all of the company gazing up at us. I then see Bofur and Fili staring with wide smiles and thumbs up to reassure me, but really its not helping at all.

Me - Hi Tilli. Can we talk about something that has been on my mind.

She nodded and had a small smile on her face. I could fall inlove with her everyday by her doing the exact same thing.

Me - well i know this is really soon and all but ... i can't stop thinking about you ... and ... i am madly inlove with you.

Out of the blue she gave me a calm, gentle kiss.

Tilli - i am madly inlove with you too!

Me - Will you be my girlfriend?

Tilli - Why wouldnt i be!!!

We hugged for a while when we heard cheers and claps from the company. We stood up and bowed. We eventually got tired so we set up our blankets and she fell asleep on my chest with my arms around her. I love her with everything in my body and nothing can tear us apart!