Chapter 13 - what are in troll hoards

~~ five minites later~~
Tilli P.O.V

Kili was telling me about Fili and his childhood when Fili and Bilbo rushed over to us. They both had scared faces on.

Fili - trolls took some ponies. There was 16 now there is 14.

Oh no.

Me - hey a light over there. Thats probably where they are. Bilbo and i will go find them while you two go tell Thorin.

They nodded stiffly.

Kili - Be careful ok.

Me - Don't worry just go.

Bilbo and i crept up closer to the light. I poked my head throught the bushes and i saw them but they were held in a huddle by an aged piece of rope.

(Whispers)
Me - Bilbo, you go and set them free and ill distract them.

Bilbo - Ok but promise you won't do anything reckless.

Me - i promise

With that being said he went off and only within 2 minutes got caught. Poor Bilbo got sneezed on.

The ugly things got hold of him and i jumped out of the bushes.

I remembered that i have this thing with my voice that if i yell loud enough i could make them paralysed for enough time, but its only if im not under pressure. Thats not gonna end well.

Me - LET GO OF HIM!!!!! now

That didnt work because i got captured as well but luckily i got a dagger in my coat. While thinking on my feet - well off my feet - i jabbed the dagger into the trolls hand. Quickly enough he let me drop to the floor but with my AMAZING skills i commando rolled up onto my feet and the rest of the dwarfs came rushing out of the bushes.

What seemed like forever fighting these stupid trolls we had managed to get ourselves tied up. Bilbo, Nori, Thorin, Bombur, Kili, Fili and i were on the ground in large potato sacks while rest were on a turning thingy mabobby that i have never seen. I was laid across Fili and Kili and my feet were on Bombur, no offence but atleast his feet werent on me!!

I zoned out trying to get myself out of the sack as i felt a large amount of pressure on my chest and throat. It was Bombur, but with all my strength i managed to filng Bombur on top of Nori. I said sorry but i just heard a loud groan.

A flash of light appeared and everyone started cheering. Thank Mahal we get out of these sacks. But now we have to go to a troll hoard great.

As the men went in the stench filled troll hoarded i decided to get some air and i sat on a rock admiring the necklace Kili gave to me. He came to sit down next me on the rock and took my hands in his and placed a cold metal band around my finger.

Kili - Now its official.

I smiled as i looked at the silver ring with a diamond and crystals surrounding it.

Me - i guess so handsome.

With that i gave him a slow, passionate kiss as everyone cheered and congratulated us.

Its amazing what you can find in troll hoards!!!